Chapter 41

***PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END***

~~~~Carter's POV~~~~

"Goodmorning beautiful." A deep raspy voice said as my eyes fluttered open. My eyes adjusted quickly to the brightness of the morning as I took in the scene in front of me. A bright smiling Harry was watching me as i woke up.

"What are you so happy about?" I snapped at him. Harry's face lost his spunk for a second before becoming all cheery again.

"Well, it's gorgeous out today so I thought we could go for a walk in the park."

"What makes you think I would want to do that?" I snapped again.

"What's wrong with you?" Harry asked his features now expressing anger.

"Owwwwwwwwww." I moaned on cue as my stomach cramped.

"Ohhhhhh I see." Harry said calmly. Ugh freaken cramps. The devil was here and he was causing havoc.

"Harry go make yourself useful and get me something to stop the pain." I said whining and curling into a ball under the sheets.

"I'll be back babe," Harry said giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaving the room. Thirty seconds later I could hear the front door open and close as Harry left to get stuff to help me through what would be an absolutely horrible day

~~~~HARRY'S POV~~~~

I closed the door to our apartment and pulled out my phone.

"Louis?" I said when he answered his phone.

"Ahhh Harry I was awaiting your call." Louis said calmly.

"You were? Why?" I asked completely confused.

"Well our girlfriends have been spending a lot of time together." He said slowly allowing me to put the pieces together.

"Ohhhhh... Eleanor too?" I asked realizing what he was hinting at.

"Yes, Eleanor too. Well I knew since you havent had a girlfriend in a while that you'd need some help. Come pick me up and we'll go on a tampon run." Louis joked. I couldnt do anything but laugh especially at how awkward this conversation. sounded.

"Ok I'll be there in twenty. See ya then Lou." I said and hung up the phone.

****

"Hey pal. You couldn't have called a little earlier? Eleanor's a yeller. How's Carter?" Louis said slipping into the front seat next to me.

"She's... uhhhh... snappy." I said not sure hoe to describe the person I saw this morning. My usual sweet little Carter was snappy and quite rude.

"Well at least she's not a yeller. Yellers aren't fun." Louis said rubbing his hair.

"Isn't there an easier way for a girl to know she's not pregnant? I mean like a text message or something. It's 2013 why havent we figured that out by now?" I thought out loud.

"I don't think it works that way Hazza." Louis laughed. We pulled into the parking lot of the store.

"Ya ready to be the best boyfriends ever?" Louis said jokingly punching my arm.

"Ready." I said back laughing.

"Heres a hint: get chocolate, lots of chocolate, A heating pad, more chocolate, tampons, pads, Midol, lots of Midol, and any chick flicks you see in the moive section." Louis told me as I made mental notes of what to get.

"Ok got it." We entered the store and each got our own cart and went our seperate ways to get what we needed.

I walked over to the tampon section and was probably staring at the large selection for five minutes before I felt a tape on my shoulder.