Chapter 47

~~~~Harry's POV~~~~

I walked into our dressing room to change into something more comfortable for when Carter gets back stage. This was it I couldn't wait until I saw her again. I was so excited I couldn't control myself anymore. When I saw her in the audience I almost ran off stage to hug her. I was trying to find my shirt when I heard the door shut behind and I whipped around.

"Carter!" I said expecting to see my wonderful girlfriend who must have came back looking for me.

"Guess again," The blonde haired girl said.

"Oh Rachel what do you want?" I asked disgust lacing my tongue.

"You know Harry I was thinking that maybe we should try another stab at this whole relationship thing," She said stepping farther into the room.

"You do realize I have a girlfriend right?" I asked completely astounded.

"Oh yeah the wonderful Carter, well I think that it would be much better for your appearance if you I don't know dated me?" She said coming even closer.

"Yeah I don't think so Rachel. We tried that once Remember? I did not work out at all," I said cinfused at what she was trying to do here.

"Well you never know until you try again," She smirked.

"Ok whatever you say Rachel, now if you excuse me I'm gonna go see my girlfriend," I said trying to move around her.

"Oh but Harry maybe this will change your mind," She said beforing pulling me against her and pulling us up against the pillar in the middle of the room. She forced her lips into mine so we were kissing.

"Harry?" I heard as the door opened, "What the hell are you doing?!!!!" In a matter of seconds everything was going wrong. Carter had just walked in on Rachel kissing me.

"Carter wait!" I yelled after her as she ran out of the room. I turned my attention to a smirking Rachel and everything clicked.

"You, the kiss, you had everything planned didn't you? You wanted to ruin my relationship because eit wasn't with you!" I yelled my anger completely taking over. She just stood there staring at my with a playful grin on her face.

"Get the fuck out of here Rachel. Get out of my life and get out of our tour," I warned through clenched teeth then I turned on my heels and started to run after Carter. I ran and when I saw everybody sitting there completely dumbfounded I stopped.

"Harry what happened?" Niall asked.

"It doesn't matter I'll tell you later which way did she go?" I asked and they unanimously pointed in to the left.

~~~~Niall's POV~~~~

We were all sitting around catching up and waiting for Carter to come back to the group with harry when all of a sudden a crying Carter runs past us. I yelled after her to stop but she ignored me and kept going.

"Oh my god what just happened?" Eleanor said with her mouth open. I looked around and saw everyone pretty much wore the same shocked expression.

"I don't know but it wasn't good," Liam said quietly. We sat in silence for probably thirty more seconds before I saw Harry turning the corner.

"Harry what happened?" I blurted out as he came into view. Everyone snapped their heads on the direction he was expecting him to just keep running to but he stopped.

"It doesn't matter," He said, "which way did she go?" We all pointed in obedience in the direction that Carter went and watched him run away.

"Something tells me something not very good happened back there," Louis said.