chapter 31

~~~~~~Eleanor's POV~~~~~

"God where are they? We're gonna be late for the interview!" Louis said pacing. He never liked being late to things and he became restless quickly. I liked him this way though. It was hot. What a girl can't think her boyfriend's hot? Please. Louis made me insides ache.

"Mate Harry said they're coming and they're coming. Relax!" Niall said trying to Louis to relax. Liam had walked away after he got a call from Danielle. She couldn't come because the xfactor was starting soon and she still danced with them so she had to go to rehearsals. She called multiple times a day to talk to Liam and see how Carter was. Payzer was so cute I love them.

"ooooohhh look! They're here!" I called out pointing to the approaching black SUV. Louis had is all waiting in the hotel lobby with all our stuff so we could jump in the car and go. Harry's black SUV came into view and Louis calmed down immeadieately.

"Come on babe let's get in the car. Sit next to me so we can play." Louis said whispering the last part in my ear. I smiled and hopped in the car. Louis put my stuff in the back and took the seat right next to me placing his hand on my leg. He was very ok about 'playing' public. This was going to be a fun ride.

"Danielle honey I have to go Harrys here. Give yourself a kiss and hug for me will ya Love?" Laima nd Danielle said goodbye and he joined us in the car. Zayn and Niall tooks the middle seats and we were on our way.

"Hello Love!" I said saying hi to Carter. I was extremely exicited for this mini trip. Carte and I were going to go to Madison Avenue and shop till we drop. I was also super excited because it was New York Fashion Week which meant lots and lots of fashion shows. I personally, really dont see myself as famous but I always get front row tockets to the best fashion shows.

"Hey babe! Ok El I know you want to go to Madison Avenue, and believe me I do too but can we please go to M&M world? pretty pleaseeee?" Carter begged me.

"Honey of course we can! Thats like my first stop when I come to New York!' I loved it there everything you could possibly imagien for m&m's were there. It was a candy lover's paradise.

"So Harry why were you guys late?" Louis asked laughing. He moved his hand up and down my leg causing me to throw my head back.

"Louis stop." I breathed. I was gonna lose it. Was he trying to kill me? We were in a crowded car.

"Niall, Zayn! Someone switch with me please! Louis is seducing Eleanor back here!" I blushed and Louis laughed.

"Liam stop being so innocent mate." Louis laughed, "but anyways Harry why WERE you late?"

"Well I gave Carter her present and then we kinda got into a tickling war. I won." Harry said proudly.

"I let you win!" Carter yelled back. "Harry tripped over air." Carter said turing around to face us and laughed. She started to explain the story but started laughing so hard she could barely breath and had to stop. We were all laughing now only because Carter was literally crying and her laugh was contaigous. We recovered and sat in comfortable silence for a couple of minutes.

"Harry what's that on your face." Zayn asked. I hadn't noticed it until he said it but Harry had a giant bruise on the side of his face. it was the side toward the window so no of us could really see it unless we looked for it.

"Ummm it's nothing. What station do you guys wanna listen to?" Harry asked fiddling with the radio and trying to change the subject quickly.

"Mate what happened?" probed Niall. Carter was sitting in silence, looking down, and rubbing her arm.

"Harry..." Liam said Harry took a deep breath and started.

"I... uhhh... got drunk last night and when I left the bar I ran into a pole." Harry explained. Something wasnt right. i took out my phone and texted Carter.