Chapter 43

Dedication to Madison! Thanks for reading babe I love you and I hope this makes you happy! @madisonren

~~~Carter's POV~~~

This was it. This is the morning Harry and the boys were leaving. It's been a week since we found out they were going on tour and I could tell harry was trying to make the best of it. We went on the London Eye, went shopping every day, went on tons of adventures, and pretty much every toursist attraction you could think of. I was laying on my bed with my eyes shut because I figured that if I never opened my eyes Harry wouldnt have to leave.

"Hey Carter," I heard a male's voice say as the door opened. I cracked my eyes open just a bit to see Niall standing in the entrace of our room.

"Hey Niall," I said flatly as i sat up in bed. He took a seat on the bed across from me and opened his mouth to say something but closed it again. "What's up?"

"I know you're worried about this tour Carter." He said finally. "But I just want you to know you really have nothing ot worry about. You're like a sister to me I wont let anyone come between you and Harry."

"Thanks Niall that really means a lot." i said smiling at him.

"I'm being serious Carter nothing will happen." He repeated.

"I know niall I believe and trust you." I said laughing slightly.

"Ok good now come on Harry made breakfast before we leave for the airport." Niall said offering his hand out for me to grab.

"Good because I'm starving." We walked out of the bedroom and I could hear voices coming from down the hall. As we turned the corner I saw the breakfast Harry had made.

"Ok theres no way you made all this by yourself who'd you get to help you." I said shocked by the amount of food on the table.

"Ok, Ok, you caught me," Harry said raising his hands in the air, "I have friends in the kichen downstairs."

"You said you cooked it you liar!!!" Niall yelled pointing his finger at him.

"Ok boys let's start eating." liam said trying to coral evryone to the table.

"Harry where'd you get this table from?" I asked, completely confused. Before me was a long wide table that had enough room to fit the buffet laid out for us and all of the boys, Eleanor, Danielle, and me.

"Again I have friends everywhere." Harry said smirking.

"Enough chit chat I'm STARVING!" Niall said exageration the starving part. Withing seconds we all begun duggin in and seconds after that out plates were full and we were stuffing our faces with the delicious, hevanly items.

"Harry that was amazing." Niall said patting his belly. We ate for about twenty minutes straight which I think is amazing that 8 tiny people could eat so much food. how we weren't all extremely overweight I'll never know.

We made small talk for the next half a hour before there was a knock in the door. Zayn and louis looked at each other before grinning and making a break for the door.

"Ahaha I win! You lose once again," Zayn bragged as he reached the door first.

"PAUL!" Liam screamed running up to the big man at the door and giving him a hug.

"Hey boys," he greeted everyone. He came into the kitchen to say hi.

"I really don't want to be the bad guy here but boys we really have to get going to the airport." Paul announced. I looked at Harry who looked upset and at Niall who gave me a reassuring nod.