Epilogue

9 MONTHS LATER

It's been around 8 months since I've moved back to London. I am in my sophomore year now. My small apartment in the middle of the city was everything I've ever dreamed of. The character and charm of the place captivated me the second I walked through the doors with my mom and Annabelle last February. I had no contact at all with Harry since talking to him on the phone in January. I had never realized how much him being famous had an impact on my life when I stopped getting called "Harry Styles' girlfriend" or "Harry Styles' ex girlfriend". It was amazing though, to have people know me for me. In my classes people started talking to me and I started making friends. At first, life in London was tough when I was all alone but as I became more familiar with the city and the people in the city things started to be amazing. It turned into everything I've ever dreamed of. My ultimate fantasy of living and having a life in the bustling city was finally coming true.

I haven't seen most of the boys since I moved back and I wasn't actually sure if Harry knew I was living in the same city as him again. I had yet to get my clothes back from him but that was ok because with the money form my job I got pretty much a whole new wardrobe. The only people I've talked to from before was Niall and Eleanor. Niall because we were really close before and Eleanor because she was honestly my best friend in the entire world.

Since I had been back my life really took a turn for the better. My mom and her now fiance came to visit many times and when they coudn't come I video chatted with her often. I had developed a friendship again with Ali and she even came to visit me once. She was studying in New York just like she always wanted. 

This night Eleanor was staying over and in the morning we were going to the new market she heard of. 

"It's the cutest little place in the world!" She claimed as we sat on the couch watching tv and eating Chinese food. She went on and on about everything you could find there and how it wasn't just food but tons of other stands where you could find anything you ever wanted.

Her and Louis recently broke up so I was helping her through that. They'd been together for almost 3 and a half years and decided it was time to see other people. 

"I thought we were gonna get married one day," I remember her telling me when I found her soaking wet on my doorstep. She had been at Louis' house when they broke up and walked all the way across town to my apartment in the pouring down rain.

"Come inside," I had told her running to the couch to grab a blanket to wrap her in. It took three days for her to want to do anything with me but the entire time I sat with her comforting her. It brought back memories of my breakup but it was only good that I shared a similar experience so that I could help her through her's. 

Even now it had been three months since Eleanor and Louis broke up and we were both living the single life. It was nice it just being us girls for once. 

"Ok I'm dead tired," Eleanor said as she stretched her arms way above her head. 

"Time to go to bed?" 

"Yes. What time is it anyways?" 

"It's almost two," I said laughing. We had been eating nonstop and watching sappy romance movies since eight that night. 

"Opps well there goes my diet," She laughed as she got up off the couch and went into my bedroom. I followed her in and almost as soon as I turned off the lights the two of us were passed out.

The next morning we woke up and immediately started to get ready to go to the market. As we got closer to leaving Eleanor got more and more excited.

"I've been waiting to go here for so long!" She squealed happily. 

"You're such a freak," I teased holding the front door open for her. She literally pranced out of my apartment and down to the elevator. I was lucky enough to live in a really nice building with doormen and everything.