chapter 18

"Hey guys!" Harry stood up when he heard Zayn and I come in to give me a hug. He wrapped his strong arms around me and I buried my head deep into his chest.

"Is something wrong babe?" He pulled away just enough that our eyes met. I glanced over at Zayn and he nodded.

"Harry can we go upstairs for a second?" He looked worried as I grabbed his hand and headed up the stairs. I could hear the boys start talking quietly below us.

"What's happening?" Niall whispered.

"Carter has to talk to Harry." Zayn explained to the boys. They continued asking questions but Harry and I were already in his room. I turned my attention to Harry when I noticed he was trying to hold back tears.

"Harry?! Why are you crying?" I was shocked that a man like Harry could be crying right now.

"Please tell me you're not breaking up with me."

"Breaking up with you? God Harry no. I would die if we broke up." He looked up at me and smiled his dimply smile.

"Wait then what did you have to talk about?" His smile dropped when he remembered that I did bring him up here for a purpose.

"Ummmmm Harry, I have to go home in two days. It's only for three weeks, but I can't stand to be away from you for that long." As I said this I stared at the ground trying to avoid his stare.

"In two days?" He asked and I sighed. I felt a tear roll down my cheek but I quickly wipped it away before he saw. It was silent for a couple of very long minutes.

"Well if you have to leave for three weeks then I'm coming with you." He said it quietly at first but then Harry jumped up. "Yeah I'm coming you can introduce me to your parents, show me the sights and after three weeks we'll come back together."

"Harry I can't ask this of you. You have obligations to fufill and we're not even supposed to look like a couple so wouldnt you coming with me home look awfully suspicious." He was silent for a couple of seconds before he spoke again.

"Carter I love you. I want to be with you and I want the world to know." Oh my god Harry just said I love you. I pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"Harry I love you too." I kissed him again but this time for a shorter time. We've only been dating for a little over a week but I know that this is special. I've never felt like this for anyone before and I loved the feeling.

"When are we leaving?" there was no point in arguing with him because he would win anyways.

"Two days babe." I kissed his cheek and he pulled me back down in the bed, stratling me.

"I can't wait to meet your mum." I pulled his lips towards mine and we kissed for a while.

Harry was coming back with me. I would'nt be away from my love for very long. My love. My first love. I liked the sound of it. I smiled at Harry as he looked down at me.

"What are you smiling at Love?"

"I love you Harry." He pulled me back and kissed my cheek.

"I Love you too Carter."