Chapter 58

We spent the whole day walking around town with out even being noticed. The only time we even got looked at was when people gave us looks for our appearance. Harry absolutely loved it and so did everyone else. No one recognized Harry or any of the boys even when we were all walking around in the large group.

"Ok ready guys?" Niall laughed since his voice had come back and was perfectly fine now. We were all sitting in the hotel room getting ready to pose a selfie of us in our disguises all at the same time.

"And... send," Harry said as we all pressed the send button. Within seconds people the boys started getting notifications or responses. 

"Oh my god how are they seeing that so soon it takes me like two days to remember to look at my twitter let along other people's," I said in amazement.

"Oh don't worry your notifications will be coming any second," Louis laughed.

"You can like set that you want notifications for when people tweet I think," Liam explained. Louis was rught less than a second after that my phone exploded with favorites, mentions, and retweets. We all probably sat there for twenty minutes laughing at the responses of the fans to our pictures. One girl who tweeted me I actually remember seeing on the street.

"This is the best part of the job," Liam laughed after he read a particularly funny tweet out loud. I typed a couple of responses and followed some people before setting my phone down.

******

~~~~~Harry's POV~~~~~~

I walked back into our room to see Carter's tiny body now completely spread out and all of the covers wrapped around her. I laughed as she mumbled something and turned over in bed. We were going home today and I couldn't wait. I was just going to go over and wake her up until I had to urge to sneeze. Not wanting to wake her I ran out of the room and sneezed in the hallway.

"What the hell was that? Did an elephant just die?" Louis yelled as he came around the corner. recovered from my sneeze and looked at him.

"Shut up I just sneezed," I shot at him.

"God Harry have you always sneezed like that?" Louis asked.

"I'm going to wake up Carter I'll talk to you in a few," I told him before entering our room again. I was relieved to see that my sneeze hadn't woken her up. 

"Wake up darling," I said as I laid down beside her on the bed. 

"What are you smiling about this early in the morning?" Carter moaned as she raised her arms above her head and stretched.

"We're going home today," I told her smiling.

"Oh my god we're going home today," She repeated happily as I started to laugh.

"So you're excited?" 

"I can't wait! What time are we leaving?" Carter asked suddenly sitting upright.

"In like 45 minutes. We have a private plane so we're leaving kind of early," I said.

"And no stops?" 

"Nope right home," I smiled," And guess what."

"What?"

"I have a surprise for you when we get home."

"Oh you do? And you're not going to give me any hints as to what it is?" Carter smiled.

"You're just gonna have to wait and see," I said leaning in and giving her a small kiss on the lips. After we kissed we sat with our foreheads touching and looking into each other's eyes.