SEASON 4 VOL. 2.

vol. 2 spoilers down below. read at ur own risk.

i knew it. i fucking knew it. EDDIE GODDAMN MUNSON HAD TO BE A HERO. you were supposed to run this time, eddie.

man, i knew they would continue their introduce a lovable character just to kill 'em off cycle. i hate that i know it and i still grew attached to that mf. also, i hate that dustin is the only person acknowledging that they've lost a member??????? like i know so much shit is going on but you'd at least think they would mention it maybe? have some of the character consoling dustin?? lucas & mike would've reacted, no?

ALSO FUCKING MAX WTF. 😭😭😭😭 shout out to caleb and sadie cause holy shit. especially in the scene we're max... yk, caleb's acting holy fucking shut. the raw and pure emotion behind his screams LIKE WTf. give this man an oscar holy shit.

i am nervous for max's fate. i've read some theories that she's brain dead and probably won't come back.
me, i think her soul is trapped somewhere w vecna and el is going to try and bring her back to her body. or max might be evil? who knows.

also steve confessing out of nowhere kind of made sense to me. he probably thought he was going to die so he wanted to put his feelings out there. i still don't know how nancy & jonathan are still together... i mean i was all for it season 2 and even hoped she would end things w steve season 1 to be with j. now, i don't think they are meant for one another.

also, where are argyle and enzo after they are all dropped off? i know we can assume they're in california/russia but i mean these two characters are pretty important and lovable too so why didn't we get a closing on their characters? or if they're coming back, why did they just get discarded as if they're nothing?

the ending felt a little rushed. i also would've preferred a cliffhanger than just seeing the world destroyed and knowing that season 5 just means another battle w vecna.

WHAT ARE UR THOUGHTS??? who dies next??