Tohru, Fumiko, and Mikoto

A/N: Here's twenty facts about Fumiko.

(Fumiko = Heroine + MILF)

1. She's the younger sister of Todoroki Rei, whom is married to the flame hero, Endeavor...

2. Fumiko's birthday is after New Year's.

3. Tohru thinks she's a mixed between a tsundere and kuudere.

4. She has a somewhat strained relationship with her son, Mikoto. But it's getting better.

5. She grew up in a household where men are superior. After graduatimg U.A, She ran away at age 18 to go live with Tohru.

6. When she was younger, she hated men. She's getting better now thanks to therapy.

7. Her sister Rei was taken from her when she was only nine years old. She barely saw her or speak to her as the years passed by.

8. She's thirty-five years old now. But looks like she's in her twenties.

9. Her quirk is called Frostbite.

10. Her hero name is the Yuki-Onna. Based off of Japanese legends.

11. After running away, she changed her surname from Himura to Yukimura.

12. She and Tohru both married when they were young.

13. She broke off all contact with her former family, except for Rei and her mother.

14. In the past, Endeavor threatened to harm her family and ruin her reputation as a hero if she, Tohru, or Mikoto tried to come near Rei and their kids.

15. She was the one who trained Celestin when he was a teen before and got him to work for her company before his death.

16. She's really emotional to the point where her quirk goes haywire.

17. She likes soba.

18. Like Tohru, she had her own tragic past that she kept silent for years.

19. She loves husband but believes she isn't worthy to love him.

20. She has low self-esteem.

Now onto the story...

-Plus Ultra-

Tohru: FUMIKO!

Both Tohru and Mikoto watched in shock as they saw Fumiko fighting some strange creatures through her memory core.

The creatures wasn't unidentifiable due to the way it screeched at Fumiko and they almost looked like they had the body of aquatic predator.

Mikoto: (Are those...sirens?)

There was a myth also where that the Sirens have the ability to enter into the human mind to find out their deepest desires or their utmost happiness(which can either be a person or an object or even his/her home city).