Announcement

Hello Everybody. Shiho here~!

Here's an small announcement. So Class 1-C: Heroes And Legends have come to an close.

Reason why is because I'm running out of room to finish up on the last arc of My Hero Academia.

So now with the second book out of the way.

There's a possible chance in the near future, Class 1-C will have a third book.

If that does happen. Here what to expect within the third book:

• The Original Class 1-C's backstory will be explained. Of course through flashbacks.

• The New Class 1-C will hang out more with the other students of 1-A and 1-B.

• There will be more requests that the students will accept. You guys will probably have to send me a few to help keep the book going.

• My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission Will Be In The Third Book.

• Mikoto will spend more time with his family consisting of Tohru, Mizuki, Fumiko, Shouto, Hinako, etc.

• More of Tohru and Fumiko's family members will be revealed...(Family Drama...Oh Great...)

• Mikoto reconnecting his relationship with Izuku after a certain incident...(Kind of rush that part in this story.)

• Mikoto will get two more mysterious quirks to help him fight against Niko.

• The Next Book Will Focus More On The Other Students And Heroes As Well...(I've noticed the second book barely did that. Sorry...)

• We'll see more of Tsume's backstory...

• *Small Spoilers* SOMEONE. WILL. DIE.......

With that, that is all I need to tell you that may be important for the next book...if I ever do make it that is. In the meantime, I will be focusing on other things.

So again, thank you all for reading Class 1-C; Heroes And Legends. It's been a huge honor continuimg the story.

Thank you all for you support. Til next time, my beloved readers. Sayonara~!

ShihoFujioka Out!