It Hurts...

Souta had visited Shun in the hospital. Anything to get away from his classmates since they're all now acting really...TOXIC...towards each other.

Mikoto refuses to talk to anyone.

Jack and the rest of the squad disowned Eito.

He hasn't seen Geysis in a while...

He heard Hein and Lilac broke up. Why though? He thought they were a good couple.

The rest of the class was now picking fights and blaming each other for things...

Then there's the situation with Endeavor. His hero...turned out to not be as great as he thought he was. He was a manipulative abusive asshole who blackmailed so many people while he abused his wife and children into submission...in order to surpass All Might.

Then he recalled Mikoto's cousin Shouto...

Souta:....(Back at the Sports Festival...I...didn't know what he was going through...I...think I owe him an apology for my behavior...)

Who would've thought the son of the Pro-Hero Endeavor was going through the somewhat same situation that Souta had went through from his childhood.

Souta begins to wonder did he even make the right choice coming to U.A those past couple of months ago.

He had no else to turn too besides Shun.

...

Shun: Thanks for visiting me, Sou-Sou~!

Usually, he's embarrassed when Shun calls him that but since no one else was here in the hospital room besides the two of them.

Souta: You're welcome Nii-san...How are you feeling?

Shun: I'm good. Now that my bones are healed up. The doctor said I should be out in a few days and back to working as a hero.

Souta: I'm glad. I was really worried.

Shun: How's everything on your end?

Souta:....Not...so well...everyone in my class is fighting. I...don't know what to do anymore.

Shun: Souta...

Souta: So...I came for advice...But if you don't have any that's fine...

Shun: Well...I may have a few words that-?!

"SHUN!"

"Let Us See Our Son!"

Souta whipped his head back at the door hearing the familiar voices. His eyes dilated and grew wide with fear.

Souta: (No...)

Their parents broke into the room ignoring the doctor's order and quickly ran to Shun's bed....ignoring Souta.

Mother: Shun! Thank Goodness! You're alright! My Baby!

Father: You'll really worried us son! Are you okay?!

Shun:....Mother...Father....

Even though they were relived to see Shun. The latter on the other hand wasn't. He took a glance at Souta who looked very uncomfortable. Their parents are not even bothering to look at him.

Souta:....

Mother: How are you feeling sweetie? Are you getting better?

Shun: Yeah I'm fine, Mother...But I believe Souta needs to be checked out just in case too.

However, what happened next was something the brothers were expecting but they hoped it wouldn't happen. But it did.

Father: Shun...What are you talking about?