Chapter One: The Fight of a Father and a Son

Identities: It's you! A Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction

DISCLAIMER & NOTE:

NOTE: THE CREDIT FOR THE ART & COVER ART OR PHOTO IS NOT MINE CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL ARTIST I DID NOT MENTION THEM BECAUSE I DO NOT THINK THAT THERE IS A SIGNATURE ON THIS ART UNFORTUNATELY AND I CAN NOT FIND OUT WHO THE ORIGINAL ARTIST IS FOR THE ORIGINAL ART AND OR FANART HOWEVER THIS ART IS ONE OUT OF THE MANY PIECES OF INSPIRATION FOR THIS FANFICTION.

DISCLAIMER: I just wanted to let you all know that this fanfiction takes place in season one and before Volpina and starts at around after Origins part two because I made this and started this fanfiction before Volpina and a few other episodes came out. So anyway this involves ladynoir no Luka yet sorry guys no kwamis are not the reason why they find out and thank GOD no Volpina/Lila. Also Nathaniel's dad I will bring into the story and make up his name and personality BUT IT'S ALL FANON SO IT'S NOT CANON OR CANONICALLY CORRECT. I hope that won't be too bothersome for anyone here reading this but it's gonna be in here either way. Regardless though I hope that you all enjoy reading this story! Seeya and enjoy!

 Chapter One: The Fight of a Father and a Son

After Hawkmoth's previous attempts of capturing the Miraculouses of Ladybug and Chat Noir after trying to steal them with Rogercop Hawkmoth stood in his lair awaiting a new prey. Then suddenly Hawkmoth could sense a potentially new negative victim for his akuma. Hawkmoth thought to himself in simple glee as he hummed and looked out the window of his evil lair thinking about the endless possibilities for his new akuma to go and akumatize someone. Someone new. Someone. That could get the job done. "Hmm. A sad father that had a terrible fight with his son. Its heartbreaking." Then a butterfly lands on his hand and he closes his hand in on the poor innocent butterfly and akumatizes it. "But of course soon HE will be the one breaking hearts! Go now! Fly away my evil akuma and evilize this man's heart!" He said and let the akuma go and spun his cane around high in the air then struck it down onto the ground.

Meanwhile at Nathaniel's house Nathaniel and Kaleb, his father, were getting into a argument. "But dad! You never let me do things like this on my own! Please dad please, I just want to go and compete in the Paris art fair too! I'll be fine I promise! Nothing bad wi-" "NATHANIEL! THAT IS ENOUGH! OKAY I HAVE HEARD ENOUGH! YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY WHY WE CAN'T DO THAT! YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU'RE MOTHER DON'T YOU?!" Then suddenly tears broke out on the poor, innocent teen. Then Nathaniel fled to his room, in tears hugging his sketchbook close to his chest. "Grrr. Why doesn't he just LISTEN TO ME??!" They both growled as they sat down on the floor in their both seperate rooms and had their head hung low close to their chest. Then Nathaniel opened back up his eyes after having them clenched close into little balls of rage and sadness and anger then looked at his sketchbook then up at his wall that was in front of him, there, hung a portrait of him his father and mother Nova, and thought to himself...'Dad...I still love him...and mom...she would want whats best for me for us she would want me to apologize...I think I should go and do that.' "Yea..." He said and held his head up then smiled and wiped his tears away off of his eyes. "Yea lets go do that!" He said then laughed a little bit. He then quickly got up and started to walk out of his room.

In the other room Kaleb was in there crying hugging a smaller picture of the same one that was in Nathaniel's room. Then suddenly a black and purple butterfly fluttered into the room through a window and landed into the picture. Then suddenly a purple glowing magical mask appeared in front of him and spoke to him. "Turtle terrorizer. I am Hawkmoth and I am giving you the power to shield you're son like a turtle father you are and break hearts and terrorize citizens of Paris. No one will ever be able to hurt you're son again his heart or his body and then everyone will feel the pain of heartbreak just like you have. All I ask for you in return is Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculouses. Can you do that for me my turtle in shining shell?" "Yes Hawkmoth." Spoke Kaleb, who was now slowly but surely turning into Turtle terrorizer as a purple and black goo slowly started to emerge from the picture and spread up and down onto his body.