Chapter Twelve: A new way to cope

It was nighttime and Nathaniel had fled over to the Eiffel Tower in secret and cried as he stared at his art piece he had made at the art fair. "Grrr. Why does SHE always have to be the bad guy???" "Its always so ridiculous!" "Sqwuee?" "Oh, Samuel. Hello my friend. Ah its nothing really just that brat at school again." "Sqwuee sqwuee!" Sam, Nathaniel's bat friend said 'Not her!' in a angry manner.

"I know! Its ridiculous! I just wish that she wouldn't be around sometimes." Nathaniel got up and walked around the front left leg and clung onto it and looked out into the night sky and then yelled. "ITS ALL MY FAULT!! AND I FEEL STUPID FOR IT!!"

Sam winced at the pain that Nathaniel was going through and then flew over to him and then Nathaniel gently pet his head and grabbed his cane that he received from his mother for playing as a mage that he got for his fourth birthday. Then Sam flew next to him and then landed onto the cane as he walked away into the darkness and then started to walk up to public bushes and started to vandalize them by destroying them.

As he swung the cane around it swung Sam around on the cane in circles. "Sqwuee sqwuee sqwuee sqwuee." Sam said 'This has to stop' in a dizzy voice. "I know Sam but its just too difficult." Sam looked at his friend with concern and then got angry again knowing that it was Chloe who made him feel that way. "AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" SCREEEEEEEECHHHH!!!!!"