Chapter Two: Turtle Terrorizer and Regrouping

"Chat meet me at the Eiffel tower back there in a hour to regroup! I know that we haven't used our lucky charm or our cataclysm but its better to be safe this way and to feed our kwamis and converse with them. Got it?" Ladybug spoke as she ran away with Chat Noir. "Got it Ladybug!" He then ran away in a different direction and leaped into a alleyway. "Plagg Claws in." Said Chat Noir then suddenly Plagg flew out of the miraculous. "Waah. That villain was tough. He had both of you two stuck in the cusps of his claws. And oh BOY I did not like that. Now what's the plan Adrien?" Spoke Plagg as he looked at his miraculous holder puzzled but determined to fight the good fight! "First we go back to the school to make sure that everyone is okay and that no one suspects a thing. Come on Plagg." He opened up his shirt for his kwami friend as Plagg flew inside.

"Now what Marinette? We know nothing about the villain and now without Chat Noir we have no one but ourselves." Tikki said confused as she threw her hands up in the air. "Exactly Tikki! We do a little bit of our own research together. As a team. Having one human and one kwami together just for a little while is better then having two super heroin for a long time fighting off a force that they know nothing about. But we could if we observe and think and speculate. But first! We go back to class to not look suspicious! Come on Tikki!" Said Marinette and she opened up her bag for her and Tikki flew right inside.

As Marinette ran with Tikki in bag she accidentally bumped into "Adrien??!" "Marinette? Well well still looking for a way to fight off that villain huh m'lady~?" 'Wait...Did I seriously just say that to Marinette?? And WHY??' "Y-You're lady?" Marinette asked with a HUGE blush on her face "M-meaning you're my lady friend! B-best friend! Yep hehe! S-Shall we go back to cl-class now m'laaa-I mean my Maaarinette?" "Y-yea sure Maadrien. I-I mean Adrien!" Then suddenly Adrien grabbed her hand gently and started walking back inside with confidence. Marinette saw the look of confidence on his face that also had a smile on it. The look of confidence she had seen before not often but it was still there to show up. 'That smile. Its so cute...Almost reminds me of someone actually...But...who? No! That doesn't matter right now right now what matters is checking in on the civilians and the classmates and stopping that villain!' Marinette then put on a bold face and started to run back into the high school with Adrien.

"Juleka! Is everyone alright?" Marinette asked her fellow classmate. "Yeah we're fine. What about you guys are you okay?" Asked Juleka. "Yeah we're fine. Has anyone gotten a glimpse of the villain or his superpowers. anymore knowledge that we know about him aside from his weird...bubble like abilities. Anything at all??" Marinette said as she looked at her fellow classmates with a determined but focused look on her face. "Well I did notice four arms walking by on a strange and colorful character. Maybe thats him?" Alix proposed as she looked at Marinette and Adrien who were still holding hands. Alya noticed this then smirked and slid over to the two supposedly in this case "lovebirds".

"Oooh Marineeeeeette~. What's going on here now hmm?" Alya whispered over to her bff. "A-Alya this isn't what it-" Then Marinette suddenly realized that they were both still holding hands. "Blaah!!" Marinette yelled and then quickly let go of his hand while blushing to an extreme. "W-Whats going on here Alya is nothing absolutely nothing!" Marinette said then turned around with her eyes closed still blushing to an extreme. "Maaarineeeeeette~. Come on just tell me girl!" Alya said as she poked and prodded at Marinette's shoulders. "Alyaaaa stop it you're embarrassing meee. Especially in front of Adrien." Marinette whispered over to the pestering Alya. "Alright alright fine I will get off you're back about it." Adrien looked down at the cornered and blushing Marinette then gently tapped her shoulder. "Uhh Marinette? Are you okay down there?" Adrien asked her politely. "W-Who me?? Ye-yea fine Adrien sweeeellll super duper fantastic over here! Hehe." Marinette said then smiled sheepishly at Adrien.