Chapter Eight: The trap of two Part 2

Then suddenly as Turtle Terrorizer was chasing after the poor little kwami, then suddenly he could feel himself getting hit down by a dozen of hooks. "Ow! Ow! Hey! What the??!" "Get him guys!" Yelled Alya as she and her classmates continued to throw and toss the hooks and ropes up at the fiendish villain. Plagg then stopped flying away and then looked down at where the hooks where being thrown from and then saw Adrien AKA Chat Noir waving his hands around up in the air. "Chat Noir!!" He then flew down by him and hugged him. "I'm so glad that you're okay!" Plagg said as a tear left his eye. "Haha. Don't worry Plagg, I'm alright. You're alright. We're alright." "Thanks Adrien." Plagg whispered to him and then Adrien and Plagg went to the school. "What about Tikki and Ladybug?? Are they okay too??" "Tikki? Who's Tikki?" "Ladybug's kwami. Duh." "They should be fine Plagg if she and Ladybug are transformed. Speaking of which time for us to get back out into action soooo...PLAGG! CLAWS OUT!" "WaaaaaAAAAAHHHH!" Then Plagg got sucked into the Black Cat Miraculous and then Adrien got transformed into Chat Noir.

Then Chat Noir lunged at Turtle Terrorizer and tried to swipe at him, which that he dodged as well. Ladybug then tossed her umbrella to Alya and smiled at her. "Here! Help them we will take care of the rest! Now lets just see if you can catch up turtle!" "Betting for a race? Heh. Don't make me laugh Ladybug!" "Chat come on! Quickly!" Then suddenly as they were all running Chat Noir could then see Turtle Terrorizer's glass formed photo and gasped. "Ladybug! I know where his akuma is!" "Really?? Where??" "The photo! on his right arm!" "Got it! Hyah!" Ladybug yelled then threw her yoyo at Turtle Terrorizer and then he couldn't move his arms. "Now guys!" Yelled Alya, then all of the Parisians in the Place des Vosges pushed open their umbrellas and pushed back the net and then the net bounced back onto Turtle Terrorizer. Then Chat noir yelled and then lunged at the blue string. "CATACLYSM!!" Then touched the blue string and then destroyed the blue string.

Ladybug grabbed the photo and broke the photo and then threw it to the side. "Get out of here you nasty akuma." "Time to de-evilize!" Ladybug then raised her yoyo and swung it forward to the akuma and de-evilized the akuma, then set it free and watched as it flew away. "Bye bye little butterfly."

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug took the umbrella back from Alya, then threw it back up into the air and then everything turned back to normal, including Mr. Kurtzberg. "Ughhh. Where...Where am I?" "Pound it." Ladybug and Chat Noir both said as they both gave each other a fist bump.

"Ladybug! Thank you for saving me. Wh-Where's Nathaniel?? Do you know??" "He should be back last where you left him." "At the house. Got it. Thanks Ladybug." Ladybug nodded to him and then looked at Chat Noir. "Bug out Chat!" "Cat scramble Ladybug!" They then both left and then Chat Noir went over to a alleyway and detransformed. "Plagg, claws in." "Tikki spots off."

"Plagg today was amazing I got to see Ladybug again." "Tikki did you see that? I hugged Adrien." "Oh brother." Both of the kwamis spoke and hid into their owner's coats. Then Marinette walked out of the alleyway and then saw Adrien walk out of the alleyway. "A-Adrien?? What were you doing over there again??" "Hiding. Waiting for Ladybug to save us. Why? What were you doing over there?? Hiding a secret?" "M-Me?? Hiding something?? Never! Why? Are you?" Marinette said nervously then looked up at Adrien with a smirk. Adrien smirked back then shrugged. "Maybe maybe not." "Now come on silly lets go and get back to class." Marinette said and laughed with Adrien.

"And then we were all like pow! And they were all like boom! And we were all like ka pew ka pew!" "Hehehe. Well it sounds like you guys all had a lot of fun fighting off the bad guys(including Hawkmoo -w-) with Ladybug and Chat Noir. I bet they really appreciated all of you're guys' hard work." "Thanks Marinette. Sorry that you weren't around to see it." 'Hey its okay Alya besides I can picture it right in my head." Marinette said then giggled and so did Tikki.

"You think Nathaniel will be okay?" Adrien asked Nino. "Don't worry dude. Him and his dad will work things out." Today was October 15th, Nova's birthday. They then both looked out into the distance of the window and wandered off with their thoughts.