{1.13}

"EDEN?" FRYPAN WHISPERED, nudging her sleeping shoulder gently but enough to wake her. "Eden," he repeated a little louder this time, tapping her cheek a few times to wake her up more. Eden slowly woke, confused disorientation sprawling through her head at the sight before her. Frypan stood above her head, a clear blue sky instead of the roof of her bedroom and a few leaves in her perforals. It took a few seconds for her to realise where she was and glance to her side, where a sleeping Newt lay. Frypan started laughing as she tried to shuffle out of the situation where both Newt's arms were clamped around her, holding her close. She gave Fry such a glare that his loud laughs turned to muffled ones as she managed to make her way out of Newt's arms without waking him up whatsoever. You would think she had had multiple times to practice.

"You say a word and I banish you," she whispered with complete seriousness within her eyes as Fry helped her up from the floor, neck aching from the lack of pillow. He faked locking his lips with a key and then threw said key away, causing laughter within Eden that had her glancing back to Newt to check that he hadn't woken. "What did you need?"

"It's Alby," Frypan replied without an ounce of expression on her face, leading her concern to grow to a level that had her speed walking towards the med hut - Frypan following quickly behind.

"Good or bad?" she asked as they approached the hut, wanting to know what she was in for before entering so she had a better likeness of being able to hide her true feelings about the situation in front of the med jacks (who typically tendeed to gossip with most of their patients.)

"Insanely good," Frypan replied, his mouth curling up in a grin that pretty much told her all she needed to know within an instant. Eden then ran into the med hut, flipping the curtain back so forcefully that the noise woke Clint from his nap in a chair. She looked directly at Alby (who was still completely unconscious) and noticed how he was no longer sweating so intently that rivers formed on his forehead. She pressed two fingers to his wrist, checking his pulse - which was completely normal for him and never skipped a single beat as it had before. As she was at his arm, she noticed how the restraints that had once been tired around all four of his limbs were now laying slack at the bedside. "When did this happen?" she asked softly, picking up the extremely damaged holder from Alby's side.

"He broke out of them and then passed out," Clint replied, voice heavy with sleep as rubbed his eyes. Eden chose not to get mad at him for not watching Alby as he should have been, he was human after all and needed sleep.

Eden took a clean needle from a small box kept on the side in the Medhut and used it to prick Alby's forefinger. She squeezed it gently and watched the blood pool from the small hole, red fresh blood. "Holy Clunk... It worked," she muttered, staring at the blood for any signs of infection just in case she happened to have missed something.

"It worked? Like fully?" Frypan asked in astonishment, having caught her muttering due to the quiet atmosphere in the room.

She looked to Alby again, depositing the needle into the bin at the side of his bed, "If he wakes up then... yes."

"That's a big if," Clint yawned, shuffling in his chair. She shrugged, quite unsure of what to say in ways of reassurance, before leaving the room. She walked straight over to the lab, needing to change the battery on the cooler before it run out and ruined everything she had worked so hard on over the past stressful weeks.

MINHO AND THOMAS STOOD INFRONT of Eden, their arms crossed over in front of them as they waited for her to finish a quick discussion with Frypan. Once a laughing Fry had left the room, both Minho and Thomas stepped toward Eden. Thomas rolled back on his heels as Eden sighed, expecting this to not be an easy or joyful conversation. "We found something, a new passage. We think it could be a way out," Thomas explained, catching Eden's full and undivided attention at an instant.