{3.16}

THOMAS AND EDEN WALKED OFF before the others could arrive, so they could not be convinced by anyone else to not kill Ava and just leave. They were both completely silent after the brief discussion of his plan, focused on the act ahead of them and the wrath that burned within them.

The sound of their quicked footsteps against the linoleum of the main, now unguarded, Wicked building altered Ava Paige to their presence. At the exact same second, both Thomas and Eden raised their guns and directed the bullet's pathway to where she stood, fingers prepared to squeeze the trigger.

Ava sighed, gaze softening as the two stopped at her side, "Eden, Thomas..."

"Don't you dare even say a word," Eden almost spat back, jaw clenched as tears of fury slipped down her face. Ava opened her mouth to reply then closed it as they both flinched to use the weapons.

However blood seeped through her white lab coat before they could shoot. As Ava flopped to the ground, blood splattering on the floor, her shooter was revealed. Janson, with his gun trained onto the very middle of Thomas's head. Eden was knocked unconscious before she could react, falling to the ground near where Ava had fallen. She let herself slip into the darkness as her shoulder collided with the floor.

EDEN AWOKE IN A LAB UNFAMILIAR TO HER. The ache in her shoulder became more prominent the more she came out of her unconcious daze and finally understood her surroundings. She stared at Thomas, who was strapped into a hospital bed with Janson looming evilly over him. Instantly she went to help him but found her own hands restricted to a radiator, with no chance of removing them on her own.

"Tell us," Janson pressured once more, gesturing to the needle that was currently held inches away from her neck by some sort of machine. She peered at the liquid for a moment and tried desperately to figure out what it was due to the colour and the black specks emerged in the liquid. She could not come up with an idea and simply figured it was just some sort of chemical that would kill her instantly. Janson seemed like the type after all.

"Never," she whispered back, not intending to speak so lowly. She cleared her throat twice, still feeling some of the remnants of her life shattering screams lingering there. Suddenly, she became privy to another body in the room. Teresa stared back at her as she mixed some sort of green vial with thomas' blood."Your threat on my life means nothing. I'll never tell."

Janson's brow rose as he looked to Thomas, training his gun on the side of his head, "Not even if it kills him?"

Eden met Thomas's eyes as he turned his head to her. He blinked and nodded gently, telling her all she needed to know without muttering a word. "He wants the same things I do," Eden replied, pulling against the restraints on her hands to see if there was any way of her getting out of them.. "And we're both willing to die for it."

"See I was afraid you'd say that," Janson chuckled evilly as he flicked the safety of the gun off, pressing it into the side of Thomas's skull. Suddenly, as if she had finally realised her mistake, Teresa leapt from her seat and knocked Janson to the ground. In the brief moment where he was no longer visible, Teresa pulled off Thomas' arm restraints and left him to get himself out, while she kept Janson busy and far away from his gun that had been thrown near Eden's feet. She could not reach it though, despite how hard she tried.

Once Thomas had freed himself, he took over for Teresa and landed many punches into Janson's torso. Teresa ran across the lab and got to work releasing Eden, using a sharp scalpel to loosen the tight fabric around her hands. Once freed, Teresa went back to helping Thomas again. Eden stood, giving her legs a moment to dispel the ache they possessed after being in the same position for so long. She squeezed her hands and clicked her fingers, getting full movement back into them after the pressure of the fabric that had been wrapped around them had prevented such movement. Then, she lunged across a bench in the lab and grabbed the sharpest scalpel residing in the holder. She took a deep, steadying breath to refuel her anger then ran. She jumped onto his back just as he knocked Thomas to the floor. She dragged the scalpel along the surface of his arm as it attempted to pull her off his back, his groan of pain was ever so satisfying. It seemed to anger him further though as he threw Eden off of his back, her body colliding with the wall opposite before she fell to the ground. She groaned out in pain, tight grip around the scalpel releasing as her mind went into a pained overdrive.