⁰⁵Door

Lemon drop was being seriously sincere with that sentence. Hmm...guess I did good in teaching him. Until some dumb regular started screeching about how this test shouldn't stop him.

"WHY SHOULD I BE ELIMINATED WHEN IM SO MUCH STRONGER THAN THAT WEAK LITTLE KID! IM GONNA SURPASS THE 10 FAMILIES! THIS BARRIER ISN'T GONNA STOP ME!"

The last line broke my peace.

Lero ro was already standing up. He was about to walk over to him but Ianna had already started humiliating him.

"You. Surpass the 10 families? A regular. Who can't even pass a simple test of crossing over a weak shinsu barrier? Ha. How disappointing." Ianna was like spitting out poison. The whole floor went silent.

"HAH?! IM STRONGER THAN YOU! I'LL SURPASS EVERYONE!"

Everyone? What a joke.

"According to your future. You'll fail this test at least 10 times.... And then you just go back to the outer towers and never get to be anything great. How idiotic is that? Haha..." Ianna kept talking as she walked closer to the regular.
"See...Most regulars think they're special. That their invincible because they've never lost. But your so wrong. With your potential...I guess all you could ever learn is a weak ranker technique if you suffer all your short weak life. Then you just fade away. Into nothingness. Isn't that...funny?"

Most regulars on the floor seemed to have caught on to what she was. A guide. One that see the future too. They all made sure to either not get on her bad side. Or to get on her good one.

Well the regular still hadn't caught on to what the witch was saying so he charged at her. "ARGH! BULLSHIT!"

A red coloured baang shot through his leg and a painful yell can be heard. Everyone was silent. Some in awe. Some in fear. And some in proud.

"Isn't god cruel? He shows you the world that makes you believe you can have anything. But one day god appears before you and tells you "this is your limit" although they're still so many things you want in your grasp." Lero said with a solemn look on his face

Ianna spoke up "god isn't cruel. The world is. Everyone isn't born equal. Some were destined for great. Some weren't. But the world gives you hope and then takes it away, just like that. But if god wishes to rule over this tower any longer. I'll just tear down god too."

It was silent for a few moments but then.

"Ms Maehwa, I believe that was a bit out of order but since you helped me take care of a lousy regular. I'll let it go." Lero spoke up as he smiled towards Ianna.

Idiot lemon drop can't even deal with a regular properly. Those pieces of shit don't deserve to climb the tower when they're so oblivious to the dangers. I'll tear down Zahard or anyone that gets in the way. I will make it to Hon and no ranker or Zahard is stopping me.

"Seems like your teammates passed. I'll see you after the test mr Baam. Oh. I recommend that you don't get too close with the Khun boy. He's from a dangerous family after all." Lero said while wishing Baam a farewell.

"Don't listen to lemon drop little lamb. He's just being sour. Khun isn't all that great. Khun's....never been all that great." Ianna smiled a bit as she spoke her last sentence.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

"Hi! I'm the test guide yellowy! All teams who passed the test please form a line! The next test will be a first come first served basis! The first team can go in now!"