⁰⁹We meet again

"Eh?! Your in my class too Ms Ianna?!" Baam exclaimed while walking to his class.

"Yeah. I had nothing else to do so why not, besides, I used to be a wave controller because my team and I got thrown into battle endlessly. So I learned shinsu control to help my teammates in battle."

Baam was thinking deeply until he finally said out. "I'm sure your teammates were really glad they had you in their team Huh!"

The fact that Baam was shining so bright like a star in the dark sky seemed to lessen the pain brought to her slightly. Maybe because it was the fact that Ianna had finally pieced the fact that Baam was the treasure she sacrificed to protect that had softened her heart. Or the fact that she was accepting that she was no longer the girl who once climbed the tower with the 10 great family heads. The only fact that remained was that she now carried the burden of Ianna Maehwa.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

"Hello student! I'm your teacher, Yuga! I'll be teaching you guys the basics of Shinsu." A small menace was talking.

He seems shady. Well. He's not above my level.

"Shinsu is the world itself. Shinsu helps us breathe and live life. It's the core of all energy. We can't do anything without shinsu."

He's correct for the most part. After all. I don't expect these regulars or rankers to know anything about divine power.

"But of course their is something that is more powerful than shinsu of course. The sole energy that powers our life. Divine power."

Ianna's heart almost dropped with that single sentence. What the hell is this bastard saying all of a sudden.

Laure seemed to get interested in that.

"What's divine power? I've never heard of it." Laure asked as he raised his head from his sleeping position.

"Divine power is-

"Divine power is the sole energy of life. Every living breathing being in this tower has divine power. Most regulars never know the existence because no one actually uses it in combat. Divine energy powers one's life core. Which is made up from shinsu. Shinsu is the medium for divine power to act upon. If one's shinsu is drained, as long as your divine power is still pumping. You won't die like a fool. But if your divine power gets taken or sucked. You either die immediately or the moment your body has no more divine energy supplied to." Ianna was determined to get her answer out of this so called teacher of hers. Even if it meant revealing her secret card to everyone.

Hwaryun's attention was finally on Ianna as she had been observing her ever since they crossed paths.

The regulars in the wave controller class were silent. Some were confused by the new knowledge. Some were wary of the red haired guide. But one was eyeing her like a diamond in the rough.

"I see Ms Ianna is well versed in the knowledge of divine power. Even I didn't know that much...say-

"Teacher! Aren't we suppose to be learning shinsu? Not divine power or whatever. I have no interest in that just shinsu." Grey spoke up. The small child seemed like she really didn't care for divine power so Ianna let her off for missing her chance at questioning the fool of a teacher.