²⁸i've missed you

Hwaya walked out of her room to find her friends huddled in the drawing room looking serious.

"What's g-

"Full house." Eduan revealed his cards.

"Royal Flush. Beat it" Aguero smirked and layed down his cards.

"...weren't we playing Uno...?" Bam set down his cards of red and blue.

Seeing this scene, Hwaya finally spoke up once more "what's going on...?"

"Oh you're awake! Good that means Bam can start training again." Eduan got up and held bam by his sleeve and dragged the chestnut boy to training once more.

Just then a sudden pressure in the air appeared.

"Ah... it appears the sworn enemies have appeared." Eduan said, moments later did his gaze land on Hwaya.

"I assume your sworn enemy is even worse this time?" Eduan asked when he clearly knew already.

"Let's hope not."

——

Eduan had teleported the three of them to their sworn enemies although bam and Khun had to fight each other's.

Unexpectedly, Hwaya found herself staring at a girl who looked the exact same as she was did. And right now she was stuck on the same platform with her old self.

Her long flowing satin white dress danced in the breeze of shinsu and with her sword in her hand did she first strike

The sword landed on the floor, left alone as the older walked over to her and the two just stared at each other, minutes had passed maybe even hours until the two broken down in tears.

"You're telling me I died?!"

Hwaya nodded her head furiously with big tears in her eyes as she knew what she now had to do to retrieve her old power.

She long ago made a safeguard against those who would use her body for purposes she would not agree to, and the only way to take away her power was to climb to the top of the tower.

Well that wasn't true. In fact, her real safeguard was that her body would turn to shinsu and if one day her old companions needed help, her shinsu would be able to reach them.

Unfortunately if the shinsu gathered together, it would form a body, her body. Her lifeless dead corpse.

But I'm front of her wasn't the corpse she was expecting to see, she was in front of her old self, the girl who grew up, the girl who climbed to the top of the tower, the girl who fell blindly in love.

Seeing this sight, Hwaya realised that she'd grown again, she thought she'd already grown up after acknowledging her mothers death, but it seems there's always room for growth.