²⁵sworn enemy

Ianna woke up to a start to see a familiar coffee addicted face from her teacher era.

"Coffee Baby...?"

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me that, master." Hansung Yu exclaimed as he waved hello, to which Ianna finds out she was being carried by Bam.

"Noona, are you alright?" The chestnut haired kid asked with concern.

"Oh I'm fine, did you guys meet your sworn enemies yet?" the red witch asked.

Endorsi signalled to the marks made by Bam's sworn enemy.

"...this shinsu residue... is your sworn enemy yourself?" Ianna asked as she walked on her own.

Bam nodded and begin to tell her about their fight when the guy who stuttered spoke once more.

"W-welcome h-h-hero's who will-l-l save us..."

As Ianna saw the people's mood being lifted when seeing Batis, whose name she learned from Hansung.

She saw the taped shut mouth of his daughter and her heart pained to see the sight.

Her fist clenched in knowing this was being accepted by a certain king.

——

"KHUN!" Sachi and Boro greeted them with drinks and new shirts as if they were on vacation.

"Hey... what's up with you guys?" Khun asked.

But his question was forgotten as Boro yelled out
"ALLIGATOR! WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Dear Zahard...

As Khun and the regulars go through and learn about the gauge of good and evil and start doing quests, Khun begins worrying for Bam and Ianna. Khun opens his quest.

We should've met up by now...

—-

The ground starts shaking as Viole appears and he and Bam engage in battle.

Hansung Yu cursed out "Already!?"

Ianna has to yell at her stupid disciple to get his attention
"COFFEE BABY IF YOU DON'T ANSWER IM GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!"

Just the part of the wall crumbled to see a giant red soldier.

Ianna instinctively took out her bow and aimed for the head.

But the arrows bounced off.

What?! Did they safe proof these guards just for me?!

Ianna clicked her tongue and ran over to help the others evacuate.

——

As Khun sighed in relief the damned octopus was finally killed, a gate appeared in the middle of the sky, and then emerged the Big Breeder.

And he gave them a grand quest.

And then appeared the mother long tailed tit

It seemed weak. Thats why something didn't sit well with Khun. As he halted everyone from attacking the bird.

——

Ianna knew her friends and Bam's were just outside this damned ball. Her pocket wasn't working so there was only one way of sending a message.

As Bam and Hansung took the lead of making their way to the exit, a ghostly light appeared next to Ianna and as the witch whispered into her ear, the ghastly ghost smirked and disappeared into a wisp of smoke.