²⁶Tears Of Memory Old

As Ianna and her team were on a boat, the tension and stares directed at Khun were nonetheless bothering to both her and the recipient himself.

"What...?!" The Khun had had enough of the penetrating stares that bore into his skin cells!

"Aren't you gonna tell us who your sworn enemy was?!" Endorsi couldn't hold it in anymore? She really wanted to know who the sworn enemy of her rival in love was.

With this, even Ianna's curious gaze landed on the bluenette and he finally succumbed to their puppy eyes. (Well mostly Bam's)

As the Khun explained his enemy that was actually his cousin, their teammates along with the data of the Khun family were continuing their talk.

"I didn't go with them because something just felt off, so now it's just me and Arie here." Khun Eduan explained.

"Wait! You're telling me Arie Hon, the head of the Arie family is here?!" Boro yelled out in surprise.

And as he said his last word, a flowing white corner of a robe flowed elegantly as the young data of Arie Hon showed himself.

"Why's it so noisy in here?"

@Credits to ssy.KareaCanada

——

Ianna stared at the figure standing high above their team with a flowing cape and covered eyes.

Her eyes, unbeknownst to her own self, shined bright red just for a moment.

That moment was just enough to get Zahard's attention.

His breath hitched as his gaze that once pierced through Bam now stared at Ianna shockingly as he flew down from his high balcony and slowly walked towards a familiar face he'd been missing.

"Hwaya...?" A soft meagre voice sounded out, unlike the demanding tone he used to talk to Bam.

The red haired witch didn't reply. His hand reached out to hug her but it was slapped away by the girl and she took a step back as her companions took a step forward to protect her.

"Future king or not, hurt Ianna and I'll hurt you." Khun threatened.

"Don't touch my Noona." Bam said with confidence and determination in his voice.

...

Silence embedded into the walls and corridors of the city.

Faint red sparks and cackles increasingly erupted from the young blond boy as his voice soon again became menacing and threatening.

"Your Noona...? AS IF! Hwaya is mine! She's my teammate! My secretary! My Love! As if she's yours!" Zahard's anger could be seen through his mask that clouded his eyes that Ianna once longed to be praised by.