¹⁹The train

It was a day like no other, if you didn't take the teammates that Bam and his team were meeting up with again after a long while.

As they made their way to the station. A thought ran through his head.

'I wonder what's Noona doing right now.'

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

Meanwhile the red haired guide was finishing up her regular prayers to her ancestors.

Which would mean herself but in this case her grandfather and grandmother.
Haryu and Hisoo.

She remembered their beautiful war stories that continued to be told among the fledglings of the youngest.

When she returned to the floor of death, she was greeted with a cold welcome by the village master, Hannya.

Well it was expected. These people really did treasure Ianna as one of their own. A soul from ancient times can't change that.

But something spooked her. Ever since she entered the floor, she'd been hearing something whisker in her ear, like a song of some kind. But every time she tried to follow it, It'd disappear only to be heard again.

Ianna swore she heard the words before, they were so close yet so far...

She stood up as her dress slowly rose. Her red haired gently flowed with the wind. Her eyes looking as deep as ever. Waiting ever so patiently for her friends with her ticket in hand.

And with that, another week had passed.
ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

With Bam and Hwaryun, the guide told bam harshly that Bam threw them in danger by blindly chasing after Rachel.

Bam felt a bit depressed after that but unbeknownst to him, a giant ghost of a red chill placed her arms around the brunette's neck, as if comforting him. His head became clear, as clear as he ever thought before. Filled with thoughts of only beating the opponent in front of him.

Passing the test against Hoaqin then finally reuniting with Noona.

His eyes hardened in resolve. Steadying his stance. Then charged forward to kill some stupid Yokim.

——
Meanwhile the two mini Arie's were fighting.

"What do you mean by that Vicente." Hoaqin asked.

"I'm going to be the one killing father and making him finally turn back to me. Maybe I'll chop down that damned tree he treasures so much too." Vicente replied.

"I will!" Hoaqin yelled out as the two crossword swords.

As the white light filled the car of the train, a certain yellow haired regular made Vicente sleep and ran like a bee.

——
Bam with the god of guardians.

"Ahh I see now, that ghost attaching itself to you is a copy of that girl." The giant said with a small smirk.

Bam who was sitting down asked "who?"

"You know. That woman with red hair, always following Zahard around like a little chicken. I swear Hon was way better than some snotty brat."

Bam seemed to have figured out who the guardian was talking about, but his gut wrenched in worriness for her.

'Noona... what more do you hide from me...'

——

Bam and Hoaqin faced each other. A nerve wracking moment for all the regulars watching.

Bam said sternly with a mad look on his face "I will beat you here, with the power of the souls you slayerd. To reunite with Ianna."

Hoaqin's eyebrow quirked up at the mention of an unfamiliar name "is this Ianna important to you, well if you somehow survive this, then I'll make sure to slay your dear friend in a quick slash. I wonder if they'll ever know your dead..."

Bam's face didn't falter with Hoaqin's threat, in fact, the boy almost seemed like he was smirking

"Noona knows everything, that's why she knows I'll make it to her."

——
Hoaqin had just lost to Bam and was travelling with Yura Ha and Rachel.

'I swear you little brat, I'll make sure to get my revenge, if it's on your friend, on you, or the tower itself.'

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

Ran and his teammates arrived on the floor of names, but something bugged Ran. Everything was too silent.

Just then a mellow voice spoke from a corner right next to the team. A regular with silver like hair that screamed he was an Arie.

"Please follow me, Kaiser is waiting for you."

——

"Welcome Regulars. I assume you know of Ianna right? She told me you'd arrive soon." The masked Kaiser said as he descended from his seat.  

Ran, Novick and xiaxia were on guard now.

Kaiser reassured them "rest assured, with Ianna's protection. You shall be safe in my domain. Alphine, take them to their rooms."

——

Bam and his team arrived at the name hunt station as well, they met up with Shibisu's team to catch up and exchange information.

"Well Ran and his team are chilling like villains in kaisers castle because they're with Ianna. But we're not, since Kaiser said Ianna never mentioned them." Shibisu filled them in.

Bam and Khun exchanged hilarious glances.
Yea I bet she's doing this out of spite-

——
"I will gladly give up my name to you as king as you fulfil the promise made to me by Ianna." Kaiser said as she dropped to the floor in exhaustion.

What promise? Khun desperately thought.

"Sure. The promise made to you.... It's to repay your family's debt right?"

Kaiser nodded as the Bam held out a hand.

"Anything Noona does, I will comply with. So get up because I want to meet with her as soon as possible."

——
Bam's team had gotten back on the train, they finished their floor test as Hwaryun spoke up
"The floor of death is right up ahead now. Even rankers avoid entering the floor of death, if you guys end up going there right now, even with Yuri Zahard. It'll be hard for every single one of you to survive the floor."

The red head continued with one last line
"Of course that is without taking Ianna's help into conclusion of course."
——

On the 40th floor, a certain boy with mysterious eyes awaits for the train, and the fate that it shall carry him to.

His soul, and his ancestor.
——
"So your looking for a painting?"

"That is correct Sachi Faker. Because the red light is my soul. But that's not the only thing I'm looking for. On the floor of death... I must meet my ancestor, to figure out something of utmost importance to me."

"Your ancestor?"

"Yes. she goes by the name Hwaya. The 13th companion of Zahard, the one who stuck to his side. The scarlet witch."