²⁹too soon

Hi my fellow readers I've finished my exam and don't know the results yet till Monday but till then enjoy this new chapter :)
——

"Eduan-nim... who... is that...?" Bam asked in shock.

Khun was still recovering from the sight of Hwaya crying her eyes out and the scene of her and the unknown man kissing.

"That's Arie Hon."

"Hah." The two exclaimed in even more shock.

Their Noona was in love with a family head?! White's father no less?!

"Oh zahard... to think Noona was in love with his father..." Khun exclaimed.

Eduan didn't understand from that point on.

Of course the two pestered Hwaya about it once she woke up and she simply answered

"I love him, that's all."

——

During the next month everyone trained diligently, Bam went into seclusion training with Eduan while the others went under the guise of Hansung to learn shinsu control and Hwaya relearnt how to effectively utilise her shinsu baang's once more with the help of Arie.

She sparred with him everyday to hone her sword skills which were almost to his level now. Which to the outside world may not be much but at least she was making progress.

——

She shot her shinsu towards Arie, with countless baangs being thrown at him, he dodged and striked them with his sword with a bit of difficulty.

Hwaya had grown immensely during the month. She was now one step closer to her original strength.

"You've gotten better, I'm sure you can stand up to Zahard at this level. Are you worried for the irregular...?" Arie asked.

"Not really... I'm confident in the boy I chose to place my faith in." Hwaya smiled and said with ease.

"Hm...I'll get jealous if I hear you say that again." Arie pouted and hugged her by the waist.

"Well if my life belongs to him then my love belongs to you, there's no one else I'd love, there's only you, Arie."

The two exchanged a kiss once more and everyone finally got reader for the final battle.

——

Khun and Hwaya made their way first.

"How was training with Hansung?" Hwaya asked first.

"Meh. I got to improve my skills a lot so I guess it was productive what about you? Did you spend your time being lovey dovey?" Khun smirked and teased.

"Au contraire my dear child! I've spent countless sleepless nights shooting shinsu Baangs as high and far it could go, and I'd like to remind you Arie's castle is damn big."

"Maybe I should meet my father in law later to discuss our interests and how much allowance I'll have in the future..." Khun mumbled.

"Excuse me...?" Hwaya stopped walked.

"Anyways, gold ball, hurry up and give us the next stage." Khun irritably said.

"Are you not worried I'll up the difficulty and make this hard for you?"

"I've thought about it and honestly. I bet your standard of difficulty wouldn't even be able to scratch us." Khun's signature shitty smirk appeared on his face.

—start—

"What a cute little thing..." Hwaya kicked her lips.

——
The crew made their way to the battle field. Khun's children from the outside didn't show so they assumed they'd been killed.