¹¹An irregulars wish

"What do you think group A is doing now?"

Hansung spoke "I suppose they want to catch him... a horrible move. That Quant wants to show off since
선생님 is here... haha..."

Lero ro replied "they're so dead."

"Quants dead if he harms a hair on their heads." Ianna replied in kind.

The two former disciples found it surprising. But accepted the fact that they were no longer your disciples and focused on the present test.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

"Well their plan failed miserably. Expected but still..."
Lero to Sighed.

"I'm sure they have a backup plan. After all. They have Khun in their team. And Khun's are tricksters to their core." Ianna spoke out.

Hansung then said "Team A might fail the test...but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see."

As the regulars tried stopping Quant but failed miserably. Ianna was starting to get bored. Yes she knew that Quant wanted to show off but hurting her friends weren't that fun.

"Listen here regulars. I can beat you all without using shinsu easily. The only reason I'm not is because I don't want the blood of so many regulars on my hands." Quant's voice rung from the screen.

"Pft- HAHAHA!"

Lero Ro and Hansung Yu also bursted in laughter.

"Hahaha! Quant- what was that? Haha? I know you wanted to show off but I didn't think your words could get any worse! Ha!"

Quant blushed like a tomato in embarrassment.
"Oh cmon 선생님! Don't laugh like that..."

"선생님, why doesn't he want to use shinsu?" Lero Sarcastically asked.

"It's because he doesn't want so many regulars blood on his hands! Keep that in mind child!"

Laughter rung out again and Quant only got more red and Angry.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

Quant had finished off the bunch of regulars blocking his way. He met with a blue haired Khun and was asking him to open his bag. Unfortunately for him...

Khun was a trickster with aces up his sleeves.

But The test wasn't over yet.

Quant jumped up and tagged Anaak as the game finally finished.

"Oh well that's that. Group A loses."
Ianna concurred.

"Yeah. But whose passing or failing?"
Lero ro said.

Hansung then continued
"well that's what we're here for."

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

"It's group B's turn... say do you think they'll win?" Lero ro asked.

Ianna replied with a simple shrug and Hansung was just sipping his coffee.