⁰⁸Sun of a bitch

"What's happened to them Khun?" Shibisu questioned with a panicked look on their face.

"Ianna's...hurt. Really hurt..." Khun sat down while putting his hands together and head low. "She's...

"She's fine purple turtle. Not much. She just has a huge headache and is mumbling bullshit." Rak interrupted Khun.

"Ugh no fun." Khun retorted.

"Dear Zahard...you scared me to death there!" Shibisu yelled at Khun like an angry Asian Mother did.

"What about Baam?" Annak questioned as she finally got up from her seat still trying to get black march to obey her."

"Oh he's knocked out. Really knocked out. He's gonna need a few days. Which we don't have right now..." Khun just shrugs but everyone knows he's worried.

"Ugh...why won't she listen to me?!" Anaak yelled in fury. Again.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

"Say...do you believe in the sun?" Ianna spoke up.

"No. It's just a fake ball of shinsu that floats isn't it?" Khun replied with a dead face.

"I used to...I used to believe the person I admired was like the sun. Shining and burning. Lighting up everything in its way. It gives hope. But burns everything that stands in the way. It shines but only because it burns." Ianna continued on as she stared outside the window next to her bed.

Khun just watched as she continued on.

"But is the sun...really that hot? If the moon fears the sun for being so bright then why does the sun doesn't cover the moon? I used to think the sun was like a god. But gods aren't always good." Ianna's face darkened.

"The sun shines so bright in the morning just to wake us up. I hate that feeling. The feeling of starting a new day with nothing new awaiting me. It gets in the way when I want to do work but it shines too bright that I can't see... but in the end. All those who get too close burn. Like firewood. It burns and gets brighter and hotter but it always devours. So why doesn't the moon devour? What can it devour? But in the end. Everyone likes the sun. They worship it. But the moon is always in second place taking shadow of the sun."

Khun was so lost yet he knew most of what you were saying, weird feeling.

Ianna turned towards Khun.

"I've decided. I'll climb the tower with you, young Khun. One day you'll have to decide to choose between the sun and moon. I'll look forward when you do."

Khun replied.
"I'll just choose whatever benefits me more."

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

"Hey! Ianna was it?" Anaak came running up to the red witch.

"Oh...green lizard..." Ianna said as she looked down at her converser.

"You know how to make these weapon talk to you right?" Anaak asked.

Ianna simply smirked and replied "yeah. What's the matter? March isn't treating you good?"