¹³A familiar face

Six years passed. Khun and the rest of the regulars who had passed the test had formed teams and went up the tower. Their red haired companion had disappeared without saying goodbye, well one blue haired Khun did receive her farewell but kept it a secret.

Unknown to them, Bam had joined FUG and was also climbing the tower.

While the red haired witch now took upon another role unbeknownst to her former friends, she took upon the name, the blind seer.
She who reads your future, she who grants insight, all for a price.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

"Say Gustang... why have you brought me this ridiculous costume...?"

"Why? Well of course, you have to wear it and make a living. You won't receive my help from this point on so consider it a goodbye gift."

"But this....

Credits to @flower_poya

"Isn't is just ridiculous? You want me to use my guide abilities to go around telling fortunes? Ha.... What have I done to deserve this? And this wig? Black and white? What am I? Cruella de vil?"

"Who?" Gustang questioned but that thought passed through his head and he continued on "know this Hwaya, although you've regained most of your strength, you still haven't retrieved your commandments, by going through the tower once again, you shall re become the one who led the 10 families to victory once more."

"Gustang, I don't understand how each and every day, you keep becoming more annoying."

"What a compliment! It's almost time for your departure. Take care. Beloved comrade. We shall meet again up the tower."

"Farewell old friend, we shall meet again if the tower desires."

And just like that, the red witch in hiding came out to the world taking upon the name The Blind Seer for she who sees the future shall see into you.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

On the 21Floor, a certain FUG slayer candidate passed a poster with the picture of a blind seer. The newest rising star. She was stopping by the floor for a few days and all those who wanted to seek insight were welcome to come to her.

But the FUG slayer payed no attention and turned into the karaoke club to meet up with his FUG acquaintances.

A certain black haired Yeon girl who was following him did see the poster but immediately chased after her suspicious teammate unbeknownst she would soon visit said seer.