²⁴Ancestor

Ianna walked over to Hockney with the black necklace case in her hands.

"Hm? Are you the one that Khun mentioned?" The silver haired male asked.

"Yes I go by the name Ianna. But I'm sure you know me as Hwaya." The red haired guide smiled.

"Your-!" Hockney stuttered.

"Yes. Im technically your ancestor, and the fact that right now you have those eyes prove your of my bloodline."

"But I got these eyes from Grand De Jah..."

"Oh John is as useless as his brother. Those eyes of him were the only useful thing he'd ever owned. I mostly used them for dodgeball."

"...?"

"Never mind! The point is, my blood line all receive one ability from me, one way or another. When you reach a pinnacle of new pain or even new discovery. Your eyes unlock the ability to see into the future. Be it instant time or even years to come. That ability along with your red eyes are proof your of Hwa Blood."

Ianna smiled again and added.

"To sum it up, Im proud of you."

"You... the almighty scarlet witch who rivalled the 10 family heads... is proud of a no name like me? I'm not even a ranker..." Hockney trailed off as Ianna pinched his cheeks.

"Oh please, ranker or not. You have something special that others don't have. You of all my bloodline, was the only one who received the eyes that I made for my disciple without my help. And! Even if you didn't receive it the way you wanted nor were you even aware how you got it, what matters is, the fact that you did receive the eyes that saw into the future. My eyes. Because that is destiny."

Ianna finished with a smile. But then kissed Hockney's forehead and granted him a blessing.

"May your sight be yours for the nights without lights."

——

"Everything is at their rightful place now. The south is no longer the rule of Hell Joe... Those two idiots might actually be ruling their cities properly. And what happened to that ladle...?" Ianna trailed off.

"Noona." Bam called out as he walked over to the sitting Ianna.

"I have something to ask..." bam lowered his head.

Ianna tilted her head to signify him to keep going,

"What do you know of the hidden floor?" Bam asked.

Ianna's movement dulled but shortly continued by answering his question with a sigh of breath.

"I know almost every secret in this tower. And that includes the hidden floor on the train. I've been there once, my data was saved there. But I'm sure that it's been deleted. Anywyas. On the hidden floor, it's quite the hard task. You have to defeat your sworn enemy."

Bam perked up
"Only one person?"

"Yes. Only one. But to be fair... that one person is the worst case for those who don't know themselves. It is a test of confidence and facing your fears. Because your opponent will know your every move because they were designed to fight you. They could be someone you feared before or someone youve already fought Or although it rarely happens... you could get something and someone you've never seen or heard of before." Ianna explained.

"I see... what was Noona's opponent?" Bam asked.

"Oh... ha. It was... my mother." Ianna chuckled and rubbed the back of her head cheekily.

Bam didn't ask any further even if he was curious. Some lines weren't meant to be crossed.

"Alright Noona. What do you think my opponent will be?" Bam asked with a kind smile.

Instead of an answer, Bam was asked a question.
"That depends Black Lamb. Do you know yourself well enough to say that your own enemy isn't yourself?"

Bam was left speechless and spent the next day pondering his answer.

——

Bam Khun and the rest of their team assembled together for a meeting.

Khun started "the reason we gathered everyone here is because of the hidden floor. And since not many of us know about it I figured there would be only 1 of us who would know."

Khun stared at Ianna with a burning gaze.

The red guide chuckled and spoke
"This is why I prefer Bam over you, Honestly, I can't hide anything from you can I?"

She then continued on, everyone listened carefully
"That's right. I know about the hidden floor the best in this whole train. I know where to go, how to open it, how to survive it and what will happen if we go in the hidden floor."

"How would you know that" Sachi asked.

"Well that's because I've been there already, but no matter. My data no longer exists on that floor. So I can take you guys there no problem! First things first! We need to find the room of time past!"

——
"So... you've decided to bring Rachel with us..." Ianna mumbled.

"Yes... I hope it's not too much Noona..."

...

"Argh! Why did I make a promise to myself to do whatever you say?" Ianna gripped her hair.

"Well whatever! Let's hurry up and go!" Yuri yelled out in excitement!

The team made its way and encountered their first boss guardian.

Ianna showcased her new strength as she pulled out her golden bow and shot the monster down in one strike. During that time, she noticed an annoying presence near Rachel.

'Did that bastard give her something unnecessary...?"

——

The team waited till 9 and came Across Karaka and the others.

"Karaka! I wondered where you went and here you are! Your so dead!" Yuri yelled out in fury.

"Yura?!"

"Rachel! So you came to save me!"

"Miseng!"

"Jue Viole Grace! So you've come for your own death!"

Just when Karaka's attack was shot, The master key glowed bright as did the door.

"Get Ready for combat!" Ianna shouted for everyone to hear.

——

Hm...? Where...? Oh right I'm the hidden floor!

Ianna woke to a start to find the toy like soldiers come at her.

"AMOS! FIRST COMMANDMENT!"

The yell of Ianna shocked the floor as the presence of something more older than even the floor dawned. A quick flash of unmoving darkness covered the floor for just a moment. But in that moment all the toy soldiers dropped to the floor with ease as the mirror appeared in front of Ianna.

"OH MY OH MY! I SENSE A FAMILIAR ONE~"
"You again... well! Hit me. Show me my mother... I'll just defeat her the same way I did once before."

"Hehe! Too bad too bad! Under strict orders from him! Your under quarantine!"

Metal tentacles wrapped themselves around Ianna and dragged her to a place of familiarity.