¹²A crying princess

"Good luck guys! I'll be watching from over there!" Ianna waved as she walked away.

"EH?! Your not taking the test with us?!" Khun yelled.

"Well It's more like it'd be cheating if I did... ANYWAYS! GOOD LUCKY BLUBERRY!"

Khun was fuming at Ianna's betrayal but continued on as the rest of the regulars listened to the rules.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

Hansung and Lero ro sat beside me as I was imagining the pieces of future that resided in my sixth sense.

"I really don't get you 선생님, first you act all nice and then you sent them to their deaths... is it fun for you?"
Hansung asked.

"Me? Having fun...not really, in fact. Aren't you the one who's have fun? I can feel you smiling from miles away, you coffee addict" Ianna returned her question with a sarcastic reply.

Lero ro could only sigh in worry and boredom.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

As the regulars continued on with their plan, Ianna was still reading the shinsu waves of the future when she finally opened her eyes and spoke out
"Bam's future was been realised."

Hansung and Lero tensed at her tone but quickly composed their self as they anticipated the result.

An uneasy feeling crept up Ianna's spine. A feeling of... something unknown on her floor.

"Hansung. Did you know...?" Ianna asked as she turned her head towards the guy drinking coffee.

"Hm? About what?" The blonde smiled.

"About that pest of Zahard on my floor. Get rid of it." Ianna threatened.

"Now now. It'll be delt with sooner or later. Someone's on their way here already." Hansung simply replied again as he sipped his coffee with an unsettling smirk.

Lero ro: I'm air baby. No one even knows of my existence.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

"What're you doing here?!" A certain brown haired princess exclaimed.

"Why?" Yuri Zahard turned around to face her little sister. "It's because I needed to get my black march back of course. Now tell me, where is it?"

Anaak spoke up "It's with a red guide. Ianna. She isn't taking the test."

Yuri was in deep thought after hearing about her black march in the hands of a non princess. Ianna? A red guide? I've heard a few tales of red guides...this should be fun!

"If she isn't taking the test then is she with the administrator?" Yuri bent down to ask the two injured princesses.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

"Say...who are you now...?" Evan, the white haired guide asked.

Ianna only placed her drink down and replied with a calm smile "Me? I'm the current floor administrator. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."