Introduction ㅋㅋㅋ

Hey there to all amazing readers!! This book is about BTS. Please enjoy! I'll update as much as I can!!

Characters:
Brother:Jin/Kim Seokjin
'Friend':Jungkook
You:Cheryl/Kim Sujin
Han Nayoung:Best friend
Kim Yiseol:Best friend(P.S best reader)
BTS:BTS

The story starts now...

Cheryl's P.O.V

"Oppa! I'm home!" I yelled as I entered our small but cozy home. Oh yeah, let me tell you my terrible life story...

I am Cheryl, my real name is Kim Sujin, 15 this year, born on December 10. Only my brother knows my korean name is Sujin, I only tell my english name to other people, as my parents gave me my korean name and only important people to me should know. My older brother is Jin, aka Kim Seokjin, 18 this year, born on December 4. Our parents died in a car crash in Melbourne, when our whole family went for a holiday together. It was our last day there and we were on the way to the airport. A car suddenly appeared, driving towards us. It was driving in the wrong lane. It collided with our car, causing my parents to die on the spot. My brother and I were injured, my brother's injuries were more serious. I fainted immediately at the sight of blood. I am still afraid of seeing blood. I was only 6 when I lost my parents. After that, Jin oppa and I only had each other. After that, I read from newspapers that an elderly couple driving by stopped their car to help us. They called for the hospital and the elderly lady took off her jacket to wrap my brother's and my injuries. If it wasn't for them, Jin oppa and I could be dead by now.

"Sujin ah! Hurry come and eat! Don't stand there daydreaming!" I shook away my thoughts and rushed to the dining table. Jin oppa gave me a hug,"How was school today?" "Great!" I smiled as I sat down and began to chat with him...