Chapter 1--Presents

"Oppa! Hurry up! I'm all ready! Or else, I'm gonna leave without you!" I kicked the stones outside our door while yelling to Jin oppa. He rushed out of the house with his hair flying all over the place. I gasped,"Oppa, you should have combed your hair first!" I fished for the comb in my bag and gave it to him. He took it and started to comb his hair while walking to school.

I'm in class 3B while oppa is in class 6C, since he's 3 years older than me. My oppa is the most handsome guy in the whole school, so he has a lot of fangirls in school. They're all jealous of me, because I see him all the time! Haha. Actually, I'm one of the better-looking girls in school too, so people call my oppa and I the 'visual siblings'. I don't mind. Its a compliment to us!

"Earth to Sujin!!" Jin oppa waved his hand in front of my face. I pouted, "What? And oppa, its Cheryl. You keep forgetting!" He sighed,"Okay. Cheryl, we're in school already." I looked up. Yes, we already arrived in school. I guess I was too engrossed in my thoughts. I headed to my lockers as I waved bye to Jin oppa. Our school is like this, the same aged kids on the same level, so there's 8 levels. Oppa is on the 6th level and I'm on the third. Luckily there's lifts, or else I'll die climbing up stairs. I opened my locker. Woossssshhhhhh... A whole pile of cards and presents poured out. It must be those boys again. I picked all of them up. Haiz... So many. It always happens on Mondays. I warned the boys to just give me presents on Mondays, its troublesome to recieve them every day. "Woah.. So many again!" Nayoung gushed as she skipped over to me. I gave her a sacarstic smile. Nayoung has been my best friend since we were babies. Our parents knew each other, so we met up often. We were always in the same school, so we became as close as sisters. She bent down and started helping me pick up the presents. Actually, Nayoung is quite pretty too, just that she has a boyfriend, so no one dares to give her presents. I packed all of them in my bag,"I'll share the food with you." She grinned,"Yay!" I rolled my eyes, Nayoung is a born drama queen. We walked to our classroom with hands full.

Yiseol turned to me immediately once I sat down. For your infomation, I sit with Nayoung and Yiseol sits infront of us. The three of us are besties. Even though I knew Nayoung before Yiseol, the three of us are just as close. The three of us are the trio, the prettiest girls in school. Ah, there's one more, Juyeong, but she's a hyprocrite, and hates us. We hate her too anyway. Yiseol smiled at me, "Sujin ah,L-" I shot her a glare. She immediately rephrased her statement,"Cheryl ah, let's share the presents!" She and Nayoung took out all the presents they recieved. The presents filled 2 tables. We split the food into one group. That's our break time food for this week. And the rest, we just leave the school stuff in our lockers and split the rest, first come first serve, if you take it first, its yours. We never get angry with each other, not even once.

And oh, the most handsome biys in school. Jin oppa is the first one of course. Followed by V oppa, Suga oppa, J-hope oppa and last but not least Rap Monster oppa. Hehe. "Cheryl! Stop daydreaming!" Nayoung nudged me from the side. I instantly became focused,"What?" She sighed,"Didn't you hear? We're going to have new schoolmates!"