Chapter 9--Angel

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Excuse me, please make way~" The nurse said while pushing a wheelchair. "Cheryl! Are you okay?" Jin hyung rushed up to her. "Yea oppa. Heehee~" Cheryl got up from the wheelchair and sat on her bed. "Oh, Jimin oppa is here too! Hello!" She waved cheerfully. "Rest more stupid. Then you'll get well sooner." I smacked her hand. She pouted.

Jimin hyung asked,"Jungkook ah, have you ate lunch? I'm going down to buy. Jin do you want?" I shook my head. "Okay, so I'll buy 3 sets since Cheryl can't eat." "I'll go with you." Jin hyung offered.

"I guess its just oppa and me here now." Cheryl broke the silence. I nodded my head slowly,"Yea...I guess." "Oh yeah, how did Jin oppa and Jimin oppa know I'm here? Did you call them?" "Er...no. They were walking past the supermart, so I called out for them." "Ahh... I see." She nodded.

"Thanks anyways oppa!^_^" She suddenly exclaimed. "Huh? Oh yeah oh its okay. You're welcome..." "Thanks for coming to find me, otherwise I could have like maybe... died there?" "Don't talk rubbish!" I shot at her. She just grinned.

My heartbeat increased when I saw her smile. She was so pretty. Like an angel. Blood rushed to my face and I could feel myself blushing, so I looked down at my lap.
I'm starting to have feelings for her...
I'm starting to like her...
I'm starting to change...
I'm falling for her...

"Oppa, do you know when I can be released from the hospital?" She asked me, with her huge puppy eyes. "About one week later, your brother told us just now." "Oh okay." She scrunched up her face.

How adorable...

Jimin's P.O.V

"Guys, we're back!" I banged open the door. Jungkook and Cheryl immediately turned towards Jin and I. "You were too loud, idiot." Jin rolled his eyes and walked past me to the table in the ward.

I looked at Cheryl and Jungkook. I don't think it was me... I think its them. Jungkook seems to have changed a bit these days. Maybe its because of Cheryl? Maybe she added some light into his life? Like an angel? He's even wearing white today, he always wears black. I think he likes her. How can someone even not? She's so adorable, bubbly, bright and charming. Its not surprising that Jungkookie likes her.

Opposites attract.

I walked towards the chair and started eating after I took my food. "Uwaa that looks delicious. I want some... >_<"

"Some more please~" Cheryl did some aegyo towards Jungkook. He blushed a bit, and gave her another mouth. Cute couple... I sneaked a peek at Jin and signalled to him to go out. Well, we must leave this sweet couple alone. Jin saw me and smirked.

"Yah does Jungkook like Cheryl?" Jin questioned me once we came out. "Is that even a question? Of course he does!" I rolled my eyes. Jin put on a thinking look. "I'm not sure if I can trust Cheryl with Jungkook. You also know how he was in the past. What if he becomes like that again?" "I'll change him." I said. Jin smiled,"You? Are you sure? Okay, when Jungkook becomes a changed person, I'll let them be together."

Jungkook ah, you have to understand how hyung feels right now. I'm helping you so much now. You better treat me well next time. FIGHTING!! 화이팅!