Chapter 7--Bitten?

Jungkook's P.O.V

I put her down on one of the chairs in the nurse's office. "Oppa, I could have just walked here..." Cheryl muttered as she rubbed her neck. Before I could say anything, the nurse came towards us,"I'm sorry, someone fainted in another class. Just rest here first okay? I'll be back soon." The nurse rushed off.

Why would someone faint somewhere else at this crucial time? Cheryl could lose her life anytime! Oh right, I still haven't confirmed if it is a snake bite that caused her dizziness...

"Lie down." I ordered her. "Why oppa, there's no need. I feel better now." She said. "Just lie down, before you become dizzy again later." I retorted. She sighed and lay down. Now I can check her ankle. "Which ankle is the one you felt the snake?" She pointed to the right one. I lifted it up and looked at it carefully, the snakes in the backyard are small, hence their snake bites are tiny as well, thus making them hard to spot. Cheryl, on the other hand, seemed flustered. "Oppa, w-what are you doing?" "Looking for snake bites..." I replied.

There wasn't anything on her ankle, it was totally clean fron snake bites. That's weird. If she didn't get bitten, why is she dizzy?

Cheryl's P.O.V

The nurse came back to the room after a while,"Okay... What's wrong? Do you not feel well?" "I-" I started but got interrupted by Jungkook oppa. "She's dizzy from time to time. Could you just let her go home now?" He shot the nurse a fake smile. I must admit, Jungkook oppa looks good when he smiles, like really good. The nurse was dazzled with his smile and agreed to let me, wait not only me, BOTH OF US go home.

Why does he get to go home? Jungkook isn't even sick. Just because he smiled at her? What the shit? Jungkook oppa saw me walking as slow as a snail and dragged me along, "Hurry up, you're so freaking slow." "You can go home first then!" I retorted. Hmph. I pouted and went back to my class by myself. "Cheryl ah!" He called for me. I'm not going to turn around. Serves him right...

*on the way home*

Ahhhh. The weather is so nice today. Why did I fall sick today? Such an irony. Just then, my phone started ringing.

"여보세요?Hello?"

"Cheryl ah, where are you?"

"On the way home, of course!"

"You should have waited for me!" Jungkook oppa's voice was so loud I had to move my phone away from my ear.

"Okay okay I'm sorry. Where are you now? I'll find you." I apologised. In this situation, there's no way Jungkook oppa would back down given his character. So I need to apologise.

"Where are you? I'll come find you instead."

"In front of the supermart near our house." I replied. "I'll go inside and wait for you."

"Okay, I'm coming now." He hung up. Without saying goodbye. He's still rude.

I walked into the supermart. Ahh. The air-conditioner is so refreshing. I sat down at one of the benches near the entrance of the supermart to get dome air con.

Just then, someone came running towards me. Its Jungkook oppa! I stood up and was going to wave to him when a pang of strong dizziness hit me again.

I fell on the bench.

I blacked out.