Chapter 32--Rescued

Cheryl's P.O.V

Jungkook oppa? What is he doing here? Oh wait, this place is opposite school, no wonder Jungkook oppa is here. I hope he comes back soon, with help. I sat down slowly, careful not to hit Yiseol or Nayoung, since we were tied together.

Bang! Bang! Banging sounds came from the door. All three of us turned and faced the door. What was that?! Bang! Bang! It sounds like someone is hitting the door, more like trying to knock down the door... Don't tell me, Jungkook oppa?! He'll hurt himself like that! He needs to stop, before he gets hurt!

Bang! Crash! The door collasped from the continuous bangings. A guy fell into the room from the impact and as expected, it was Jungkook oppa. He looked up and rushed to me. "Are you okay?" He asked in a worried tone while caressing my face. Unknowingly, tears sprang to my eyes. I didn't know if it was because I was scared, or because...Jungkook oppa came to save us. "Don't cry... I'm here, you're safe now." Jungkook oppa pulled me into a hug. I nodded as I buried my face in his chest.

"Erm...you mind if you untie us now?" Nayoung just had to break the moment. Jungkook oppa looked up,"Ah! Yeah, I'll untie you guys." He let go of me and proceeded to untie us. His concentrating side was so cool and handsome, I couldn't help fangirling in my mind.

"There, all done!" Jungkook oppa grinned at us. Seeing that our arms were untied, we all sprung up from our spots and smiled in relief. I gave Jungkook a huge bear hug. Well, it is him that saved us. He seemed a little shocked at first, but his arms slowly wrapped around my back. I could hear Yiseol and Nayoung mummuring excitedly behind us.
"I see you guys are free now." We all jumped hearing the voice. "Who is the guy that saved you guys, huh?" Han Juyeong laughed. I pulled back from the hug and looked at Jungkook oppa. Han Juyeong didn't seem to know that it was Jungkook oppa, since his back was facing her. There was literally smoke coming out from his ears, and fire in his eyes. He clenched his fists and pressed his teeth together together tightly. My eyes met with his and he nodded slowly. Was he going to... I noddd back.

"Omo! J-jungkook oppa? Wha-" Han Juyeong was extremely flustered, seeing that the guy who helped us was Jungkook oppa. He smirked,"I'm the guy that helped them, got a problem?" She shook her head repeatedly,"No...no! Definitely not! Oppa, this isn't what you think it is, listen to me oppa! Its not me!" She rushed up to Jungkook oppa and grabbed his arm. Jungkook oppa just flung her away without even listenin to her,"Cheryl ah, let's go. 셰릴아, 가자."

At Cheryl's house

"So, that's what she did? Goodness me." Jin oppa shook his head and sighed. "I knew she wasn't good, but I didn't know she was that mean. Kidnapping people for the sake of being the sole queenka? Oh god." I laughed a little at Jin oppa's exaggerated acting. "I managed to make her laugh!" Jin oppa's eyes opened wide and he pointed to me with a amazed expression. Jungkook oppa and I burst into laughter.

Jin oppa patted my head,"I'm guessing you're feeling better now, since you're laughing." I nodded with a smile in my face. Jungkook oppa suddenly got up and rubbed his hands on his pants,"Hyung, I'll get going now. See you tomorrow." He waved to us and smiled at me. I waved and smiled back,"Be safe!"

Jin oppa turned to me and his serious expression came out again,"Cheryl ah, are you really not going to persue this incident?" "Nope, I'll go confront her in school." I shook my head slightly. "Do you want me to go with you?" Jin oppa kindly asked. "Nah, I'll go with Yiseol and Nayoung. They are victims too." I replied,"And thanks for offering oppa." Jin oppa hugged me tight, "Anything for my precious sister."