Chapter 21--First kiss

Cheryl's P.O.V

I thought about many things back in the practise room. Why did Jungkook oppa drag me away? Why did he seem affected when I said those mean things to him? Why was he jealous when he found out I was performing with Hongbin oppa? Why is he reacting like that? Why? Why am I still concerned about Jungkook oppa? Do I still like him? After what he did to me? Argh!!! Why is my life so complicated?!

"Cheryl ah, get up. I'll send you home." Hongbin oppa reached out his hand to pull me up. I reached for his hand and he pulled me up. "I thought we were going to practise?" I questioned. He replied while smiling,"You seemed tired, so I decided to call it a day. Go home and rest more. We'll practise tomorrow. Is that okay?" I nodded,"Then, I'll meet you outside my class." Hongbin oppa grinned and we walked out of the pracrise room.

"Goodbye! See you tomorrow!" I greeted the members. They waved at me. "Oh! Cheryl ah, going home already? I'll take you home." Jungkook oppa immediately stood up. "Its okay, Hongbin oppa said he'll take me home. Just practise." I replied coldly. I turned around and walked out without turning back.
"Why are you like that to Jungkook?" Hongbin oppa asked. "He seems really sad that you are treating him like this. What happened?" "Oh erm...Nothing... Just that..." The emotions overwhelmed me and tears started forming in my eyes. I bowed my head to hide my tears. "What? Why bow down your head? Let me see." Hongbin stood in front of me and lifted up my head with 2 hands. His face changed when he saw my tears, dropping down from my eyes like crystals. "Why are you crying? Don't cry. Now I feel bad." He used his fingers and rubbed away my tears. He smoothened out my hair and pulled me towards him. "Don't cry, I don't like seeing you cry..." I heard from him as my face was buried on his chest.

Hongbin's P.O.V

I must have asked the wrong question. Now she's crying. Maybe Jungkook did something wrong to make her sad, make her not want to become close to him, thats why she's treating him like this. I hugged her tight. Poor Cheryl, how sad she must be feeling. I can tell that Jungkook likes her. She probably likes Jungkook too, so she's hurt by his actions. She's probably sad that Jungkook is doing the performance with Juyeong...

"Oppa, do you really want to know? I also need someone to confide in, but you must promise me not to tell anyone else. I'm only going to tell you." Cheryl broke the hug and looked up at me. I nodded.

We sat down on the green grass, looking at the millions of stars in the sky. "So? You can start now..." I broke the silence.
"You see,
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
So yeah, that's about it." She ended. I nodded. Now I understand. "But don't you think you're mistaken about Jungkook? It was Juyeong that kissed his cheek, not him." I tried to change Cheryl's thoughts about Jungkook.

If you ask me why I'm doing this, its because...I do like Cheryl, but Jungkook can take better care of her. They look good together,and Jungkook knew Cheryl before me so... Liking someone is to make sure they're happy, and I'm sure Cheryl will be happy with Jungkook. Now, I'll just try to get them together...

I lifted up her head,"Let's go home now, you need rest." She sniffled while nodding.

"Y-you stay here?" I stammered. Her house was huge. She nodded and smiled a little. "Thanks for bringing me back oppa. Go home and rest now." She waved cutely. I nodded and was going to walk away when I saw Jungkook approaching. He actually stalked us all the way here? "Wh-" I started. He ignored me and walked past me, grabbing Cheryl's arm and pulling her into the house next door. What??? The??? Shit???

Cheryl's P.O.V

Jungkook oppa pulled me into his house. I pouted. He keeps being like this. I don't like it. He pushed me against the wall and trapped me with his two arms. I blinked. He leaned towards me, making my heart beat faster. This familar feeling that I had with him came back... He looked into my eyes and said,"You. Do you like Hongbin?" What? Like Hongbin oppa? No way! He's just like a friendly oppa, like a blood-related oppa. I shook my head vigorously.

A slight smile appeared on Jungkook oppa's face, but his poker-face came back on. Wha- He smiled when he saw me shake my head? "Then, why are you always with Hongbin?" I pressed my lips together. "Because he's my partner. For the performance." I rolled my eyes. "Are you angry with me then? You keep ignoring me, unlike the normal you." I bowed my head, remembering the scene of him and Juyeong. "Why? Tell me!" He persisted. I mustered up my courage,"Because I saw you with Han Juyeong. She even gave you a kiss on the cheek! You even smiled at that! So I... I..." "Got jealous?" He smirked. "No! Hell no!" I shouted.

Jungkook oppa leaned towards my face and gave me a peck on my lips at the speed of light. My eyes widened and I immediately put my hands to my lips. "Okay now? Don't be angry anymore. Han Juyeong only kissed me on the cheek, my lips are yours. Forgive me, darling~ Please~" I blushed when he called me darling. His lips...are mine? A small smile appeared on my face. "I...forgive you." Jungkook oppa's face lit up and he gave me a tight hug. "Thanks, darling!!"

I didn't know why, but I liked being called darling by him...