Chapter 34--Apology

Cheryl's P.O.V

I looked up at the guy that helped me and my eyes widened. He grabbed hold of Han Juyeong's wrist tight,"What hatred do you have with Cheryl? That you have to hurt her like that." Her voice quivered,"No, Jungkook oppa, hear me out first. Its not what you think it is. Listen to me first." Jungkook oppa just flung her arm away and turned to me. "Are you okay? Is it very painful?" He caressed my head. I shook my head as I blinked my eyes. He saved me...again.

I heard gasps coming from the crowd of students surrounding us as Jungkook oppa took my hand and faced Han Juyeong, "From now on, don't harm her anymore. She's mine." Han Juyeong's eyes were filled with tears as she stepped backwards in disbelief. I was shocked as I froze on the spot. What did I just hear him say? I'm...I'm his?

Hongbin's P.O.V

I smiled to myself when I heard what Jungkook said. That's it! Good job Jungkook ah! Cheryl will definitely forgive you now. Assa! 아싸!

Jungkook's P.O.V

I didn't know what I was thinking when I rushed towards the girls. All I wanted to do was to protect, help Cheryl and not let her get hurt. I shocked myself with my own words. I caught a glimpse of Cheryl's expression. She seemed a little shocked and relieved at the same time.

"What? She's yours? You guys aren't even dating!" Han Juyeong screamed in frustration. I rolled my eyes, where are all the teachers when we need them? I scoffed and replied,"You never know. We could be dating, how would you even know?" Han Juyeong's eyes widened as her jaw dropped. I felt Cheryl walking closer to me and she whispered,"But...oppa, we're not dating. Now what? 어떡해?"

Cheryl's P.O.V

"We can always start dating now. 지금부터 사귀면돼지." Jungkook oppa turned to me and smiled his breathtaking smile. I blushed and looked at my feet. Jungkook oppa lifted my face and said, "Look at me. I...have something to tell you." I shyly looked up into his eyes. At that moment, it felt like we we're the only two people left on earth, only us. The place was silent, and the air was hanging.

Jungkook oppa took a deep breath and began,"Even though we may not have the best first impressions of each other, we became closer and friendships formed. I don't know if you feel the same way as me, but my feelings for you are definitely not just a friends." My heart was beating really fast now. "I know, I made you upset, and I deserve to be punished, but I just want to hear something from you. Do you...feel the same way as me? I mean...did you ever?" Jungkook oppa asked hesitatingly.

I smiled a little as I held Jungkook oppa's hand,"Of course, oppa. I didn't have the best inpression of you during the first meeting, but you touched me with your actions. I liked you, and...I still do. So don't feel bad towards me, I forgived you a long time ago, even though I kept telling myself not to forgive you."

Jungkook oppa's eyes lit up and he pulled me towards him and gave me a teddy bear hug. "Thank you so much." He whispered into my ear. I smiled at his words and wrapped my arms around his back. We broke the hug and Jungkook oppa caressed my face. I looked into his eyes and my heart started beating really quickly. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks and my body becoming warmer.

Jungkook oppa smiled when he saw me blushing,"Why, nervous?" I shook my head, "No! What are you talk-" Before I could finish my sentance, I felt a pair of warm, soft lips on mine. I closed my eyes and slowly kissed him back.

There were teasing sounds from the crowd of students, but we didn't care anymore. "What are you doing?! Why is there so many people?! Get back to class!" Jungkook oppa and I broke apart at the shouting noises.

Groan, the teachers finally came. Talk about intruding at the wrong time.