Chapter 28--Almost late

Jungkook's P.O.V

Yeesh. I should have ran out first and saved Cheryl, instead of Hongbin. Aish, I lost such a great chance to explain to Cheryl. I ruffled my hair angrily as I walked back to my room after slamming the door.

Cheryl's P.O.V

"So...you really want to go to school today? Are you sure?" Jin oppa looked me with concerned eyes. Today was the 5th day, and I'm really bored at home. So I old Jin oppa that I wanna go to school tomorrow. He nodded, "Okay, be careful then." I smiled.

"Yah, Kim Sujin, wake up! 일어나! 지금! Right now!" I heard someone shouting. "Ahh... five more minutes..." I complained. "Its already 7.10! We're gonna be late!!" Jin oppa shook me again.

What?! 7.10?! My eyes shot open. I got up and ran to the cupboard. "Oppa, give me five minutes." I chased Jin oppa out of the room.

"Hurry up! We're gonna be late! We only have ten minutes left!" Jin oppa rushed me. I nodded frantically and tried to push on my shoes. Argh this thing is annoying. I finally pushed it on and ran out to Jin oppa. We quickly made our way to school.

Please... Let me not be late...

When I finally reached the school, I said a quick goodbye to Jin oppa before running up the stairs. Hurry up, Kim Sujin, hurry! I panted heavily as I opened the door of my class to find it still bustling with noise. Luckily I wasn't late, I thought to myself before heaving a sigh of relief and walked to my seat. "Yah, Cheryl ah, why are you so late today?" My two besties immediately asked me. "Woke up late today." I replied as I dropped my bag on the floor.

"You wanna join us later? After school? We're going out!" Nayoung asked me excitedly. Yiseol winked at me,"All girls party!!" They grinned widely at me.

Its been a long time ever since I last hung out with my two besties, maybe I should go. I'll just call Jin oppa and let him know later.

I nodded and smiled back at them,"Sure!!" We cheered softly together. This is going to be fun!!

Juyeong's P.O.V

I smirked as I saw the message on my phone.

Cheryl is going out with her friends later. Only Nayoung and Yiseol. Any plans?

Luckily I got one of the girls to help me get news from them. I smirked. I have an idea...