Chapter 2--New schoolmates

Cheryl's P.O.V

"Didn't you hear? We're going to have new schoolmates! Unfortunately they're not the same class as us. I heard one is the same age as Jin oppa, and his younger brother is 1 year older than us. OMG I'm so excited!" I sighed. I wasn't the least excited.

Jin's P.O.V

"Everybody, this is your new classmate. Please treat him well." Mrs Kim announced to the class. She signalled for the new student to come in. A cute looking boy came in. All the girls in our class started whispering to the other girls beside them. That boy smiled at everyone brightly, "안녕하세요! Hello! I'm Jimin and please take care of me!" He bowed to us a 90° bow. Mrs Kim stepped in again,"Jimin, you sit next to...Jin." She pointed at me. Why me... I don't like sitting with someone else. They keep talking to me and I get distracted, especially girls. Jimin seemed happy and came over to me and sat down. "Hi! You're Jin?" I nodded nonchalantly. He gave me an eye smile,"Nice to meet you!" He turned back to the lesson.

*during math lesson*

Argh. Why is this question so hard?! Goodness me. I was almost tearing out all my hair while trying to solve that math question. Jimin looked at me,"Are you okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded my head. He peeked over at my textbook,"Do you need help?" I looked at him. A guy that looks so cute can solve this kind of questions? I nodded hesitatently. He smiled and started teaching me how to do the question.

After he explained the question, I totally understood the method on how to solve the question. He should totally become a math teacher. Like seriously. He's so good at teaching others! Maybe sitting with him is not as bad as I thought after all.

Cheryl's P.O.V

*after school*

"Oppa! Here!" I tiptoed and waved frantically to Jin oppa. He smiled and waved back, trying to squeeze through the crowd towards me. There was an unfamilar looking person following behind him. Hmm... Maybe that's one of the new students? I remember Nayoung said that one of the new students is the same age as Jin oppa. Maybe they ended up in the same class. "Hey. How's today?" Jin oppa came over to me and patted my head. I replied, "Yea. It was normal. You?" He smiled and signalled for the new guy to move forward. The new guy smiled,"Hi! I'm Jimin! What's your name?" "Cheryl. I'm Jin oppa's younger sister. In class 3B." Jimin ssi nodded. "Ah... Then you are younger than Kookie.. Call me oppa." He nodded. "Oh yeah... Jungkook is my younger brother, class 4B. You can call him oppa too!" I nodded. I was used to calling guys oppa, especially Jin oppa.

The three of us walked to the main gate while chit-chatting. Jimin oppa seems like a nice person. His brother would be nice too right? "Yah Jungkookie!" Jimin oppa suddenly shouted out to somebody. I turned to the direction he was pointing at, seeing a guy turning to Jimin oppa then continued walking. How rude. But I guess that guy is... Jungkook oppa? He's kind of cute. Jimin oppa ran over to him and dragged him over to us,"Greet. This is Jin and Cheryl. Jin is your hyung, but Cheryl is one year younger than you."

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Greet. This is Jin and Cheryl. Jin is your hyung, but Cheryl is one year younger than you." I acknowleged them then walked away. Jimin hyung chased after me,"Yah you mannerless guy! So rude! Apologise to them tomorrow." I started walking faster. How annoying. I'm always like this, dark, rude, quiet, those kind of guys. I can't understand why thank you and sorry were invented, totally useless. And love... just plain stupid. Girls are annoying.

After complaining to myself in my mind, I finally reached our new home. Seriously speaking, it was a great idea to move here. The house is a bit smaller than a mansion, with 2 storeys. I get a room for myself, thankfully. I can't stand staying in the same room as Jimin hyung anymore.

"Oppa! Seriously!" A voice came from the sidewalk. Isn't that the two people we saw just now? What are they doing here? "Oh! Jin? What are you doing here?" Jimin hyung asked Jin hyung. "We stay here!" He pointed to the house beside ours. Jimin hyung grinned at them,"I guess we're neighbours then." Cheryl smiled back, "Let's become closer then!