Chapter 33--Confrontation

Cheryl's P.O.V

"Yah Han Juyeong." Yiseol, Nayoung and I approached Han Juyeong, who was in the corridor with her friends. She turned around and smirked when she saw us,"Why, quickly say, I'm busy. I have to go meet Jungkook oppa." I crossed my arms and gave her a look,"Oh really? Then I guess I'll need to take my time." Her face changed and she walked up to me. She lifted up my face and looked at me,"Yah, aren't you scared? After yesterday?" I swatted away her hand harshly, "You got to be kidding me. Scared my foot. If you even dare to have thoughts of even doing that again, I won't let you get away with it."

"She's right. Leave us alone. Go to another school if you want to become the only queenka." Yiseol stepped forward and retorted. Nayoung walked forward too, "Nah, she doesn't even fit the qualifications to become one." Han Juyeong was obviously enraged by what Nayoung said, "What?! Shut up and don't say rubbish!" She turned her sight to me again,"Its because of you, all because of you! Because of you that I can't be the queenka, that I can't even be with Jungkook oppa! All your fault!" She yelled in ny face.

I could feel all the eyes in the corridor focusing on us. "I thought you liked my oppa?" I shouted back. She just smirked, "Yah stupid, people's hearts can change." "Who are you calling stupid?! When you're the stupidest person here!" Yiseol stood up for me. "Right, so shut up!" Nayoung glared at her. If looks could kill, Han Juyeong would have been through death a million time and more.

Han Juyeong saw that she couldn't out-talk us, so she resored to violence. She reached her hands out and pulled tight at my hair. "Ahh! Let go!!" I tried prying her hands off and yelled. Yiseol and Nayoung immediately rushed forward to help me, but were engaged with a squabble with Han Juyeong's friends.

Just then, a shadow appeared in front of me and the pulling on my hair stopped. I heard a horrified gasp from Han Juyeong as she slowly released her grip from my hair. She stepped backwards in horror, and the there was frantic mummruing in the corridor.

Who appeared?

To help me?

Hongbin's P.O.V

I whistled to myself as I walked into the school gate. As usual, I headed to the lockers first. But unusually, there was a huge crowd in the corridor. What happened? To cause such a commotion?

I pushed my way into the crowd and I saw girls in the middle quarrelling. Isn't that...Cheryl?! And Nayoung?! Yiseol too!! What are they doing there? Who are they fighting with though? Han Juyeong? What's happening? Who? Why?

But then again, this could be a good chance for Jungkook. If he saves Cheryl, she may just forgive him. But, where the hell is he? He needs to come soon though. Aish, that boy, always disappearing when he's needed.

Oh. My. God. Han Juyeong is pulling on Cheryl's hair! Should I just wait for Jungkook to come first, or should I help her first? Cheryl looks like she's in a lot of pain though. What should I do? Someone help me!

Suddenly, a dark figure ran past me and towards the girls, grabbed Han Juyeong's wrist and looked at her fiercely. Han Juyeong gasped and stepped backwards in horror, letting go of Cheryl's hair. I looked curiously at the guy.

Who is that?