Chapter 14--V and Yiseol *special* Pt1

Cheryl's P.O.V

Luckily I remembered to ask Jungkook oppa to help me get Yiseol and V oppa together. I've been too concerned with my own business and didn't care much about my friends these days. I hope they aren't angry with me. They're very nice, so I don't think they'll be angry. Now, I need ideas and opportunities to get V oppa and Yiseol together. I wonder how I'm going to do it...

V/Taehyung's P.O.V

"V oppa!" That cheerful voice rang in the corridors again. I smiled to myself as I turned around. As I guessed, it was Yiseol again.

BTW, if you still don't know, Yiseol is my buddy for the year. She's pretty and kind, with a cheerful and nice personality. She's been a great buddy so far, and I think she will continue to be. I love being with her, it makes me feel happy and relieved from all the stress I have. She's like a walking energy pill, giving me energy when I need it.

Yiseol came up to me and smiled her eye-smile at me. She looked so adorable when she does that... "Oppa, did you have breakfast? I brought cookies today, homemade ones! I made them myself, try some!" She took out a pretty blue box and opened it, revealing a dozen of carefully decorated cookies. I took one out carefully, and put it in my mouth. The cookie was exceptionately delicious, it was crunchy and soft, with a sweet taste. I gave her the thumbs-up sign,"This is really awesome. Daebak!대박!" Yiseol blushed when I said that. I found her blushing side really cute.

Why? Because I like her. A lot. Like lots. Its hard to not fall for her when you're with her most of the time. Moreover, she's such a sweet and innocent girl.

How did I know I like her? When she talks to any of BTS members, and laughs at what they say, I feel really jealous and bad. Like she only belongs to me and I should be the only one that sees her laugh.

When will I confess? I'm...not sure. But I will, before she gets a boyfriend. I don't even know how. I really want to give her a memorable confession, so she'll remember it forever.

But I definitely can't do it by myself. Who should I ask for help? Maybe Jungkookie? Nah he's so cold, he'll probably refuse. But he does seem to be brighter nowadays. Maybe because of Cheryl? He obviously likes her. When I said Cheryl was pretty, his face lit up, but immediately dropped when I said I liked Yiseol better. Haha. I hope they have a happy ending, like how I wish Yiseol and I will have.

"V hyung!" Jungkook called for me. I strolled over. "Why?" I asked him and Cheryl. He was with Cheryl at that time. How sweet. "Oppa, we're planning to go to the Namsan Tower later. Yiseol's coming too. You wanna come?" Cheryl hinted at me. I nodded my head profusely,"Of course! Since Yiseol's there..." I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly. "Hyung, Cheryl and I are going to help you, so remember to make good use of your chances when we make one for you okay?" Jungkook nudged me. "Okay. Thanks so much guys!!" I gave them a huge hug. They grinned at me.

"I think I want to confess to Yiseol at Namsan... I mean, the place is good and there are good things there I can use! Please help me..." I put my hands together and 'begged' Cheryl and Jungkook. They accepted almost immediately. As expected, my good friends.

Immediately after school, we all met up, as in Jungkook, Cheryl, Yiseol and I, and set off for Namsan. Ahhh waht to do, I'm too nervous. What to do if Yiseol rejects me!!! I shall pray for the best.