Chapter 19--Practise Pt 1

Cheryl's P.O.V

"Cheryl ah!" Hongbin oppa called for me. I turned around and suddenly, recieved a hug from Hongbin oppa. He quickly let go of me,"Sorry, I was running too fast and couldn't stop..." He panted as he rubbed the back of his neck. I smiled as I said,"Its okay. Now, can we go for practise?" Hongbin oppa grinned as he nodded. As we walked to his practise room, I saw Jungkook oppa staring daggers at us. Aish whatever, I'm not going to bother myself with him today.

Oh yeah, I forgot to explain more about Hongbin oppa's group. His group is the most popular group in school, but not really kingkas. Their group name is VIXX, which I think is really cool. The group is made up of 6 members, N, Leo, Ken, Ravi, Hyuk and Hongbin oppa. They're all the same age. Hongbin oppa is the visual of the group, like duh~ Its obvious, Hongbin oppa is a flower boy. VIXX is a dance group, something like idols, but he difference is that they only do it in school. So, they have their own practise room. And that's where we are going now, to practise for the school performance.

Being the gentleman Hongbin oppa is, he kindly opened the door to the practise room for me. I stepped into the practise room. The practise room was dull but cozy, and quite clean. There were 5 guys in the room, whom I was guessing to be the other VIXX members. "Hello, sorry for disturbing." I bowed politely. All the members noticed me and stood up,"Oh! Hello! Its okay!" Hongbin oppa came over and put his arm over my shoulders. "She's my partner for the school performance. Her name is Cheryl, younger than all of us by one year, Year 3. Introduce yourself." He signalled to me. I bowed again,"Nice to meet you, my name is Cheryl from class 3B. Please take care of me." The guys started to introduce themselves too. "I'm N, the leader." "I'm Leo" "Hi! I'm Ken!" "I'm the rapper, Ravi." "I'm Hyuk, nice to meet you too!" They all seemed friendly, all except the guy named Leo. He has this aura that makes him a little scary...

Hongbin oppa led me to the other practise room they had, a small one for individual practise. "Don't be too worried about my members, they're all nice and kind. And about Leo, he may look scary, but he's actually warm-hearted once you get to know him. So don't be too stressed because of them. You still have to come here again for other practises." I nodded and smiled,"I know. Thanks, Hongbin ss- oppa." I stopped myself from saying 'ssi'. He smiled at me, "Thanks for not saying ssi."

We looked through the song list that was provided to us. We had to choose from one of the songs. But it was quite hard, as we are a guy and girl, so Hongbin oppa can't do girl group dances, and I can't do boy group dances. "Oh! What about this?" Hongbin spotted a song. I turned my head to look at the song title. What? T-troublemaker? I blushed as I thought about the troublemaker dance. Hongbin oppa just grinned naturally,"It'll be fine." I nodded. Well, other than this song, we don't have much of a choice. We immediately started learning the moves of the dance by refering to the dance videos.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Schools' finally over! But the bad thing is that I still have to go to Juyeong's class and wait for her, so we can practise. I stood outside the class and whipped out my phone. I need to tell Jimin hyung I'll be going home late today. As I finished sending the message and looked up, someone caught my eyes, as usual. Cheryl looked beautiful, her hair fluttering behind her because of the wind. "Cheryl ah!" Someone called for her. She turned around and a huge smile appeared on her face. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw Hongbin running towards Cheryl. He suddenly gave her a hug. A pang of jealously hit me. Cheryl didn't even push him away. Is she starting to change?

They exchanged words and smiled at each other before they walked away together. "Hi!" Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around. It was Han Juyeong. She smiled at me cheerfully. I fake-smiled back. Haiz...its going to be a long day.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey to all readers! Thanks for still reading! I'm sorry guys, I'll have to focus more about Cheryl and Hongbin. Please continue enjoying!

Yours sincerely,
XOXO,
cheryl243795♡♥☆★