Chapter 22--Reclapse

Cheryl's P.O.V

"Yah, have you found a partner? For your performance?" Nayoung slung her arm around mine. I shrugged,"Yea." "What?! Why didn't you tell me?!" She exclaimed, stopping in her tracks. I put my hands in my pockets," I was busy with practise yesterday. Well, now I've told you, don't be petty and get angry." She pouted like a five-year-old kid. "If you're gonna be like this, I'll go first." I turned around coolly. "Yah, Kim Sujin!" I spun around and shot her a death glare. How could she call my real name just like that?! Argh. That stupid girl. I stomped to her,"You, how can you call my real name like that?! What if other people find out?!" "Why do you wanna hide it, its a nice name." She rolled her eyes. Forget it, she's not gonna understand. "Anyways, I need to go, byees." I waved slightly. "Wait! You haven't told me who is your partner!" She shouted.

I was going to turn around and tell her who it is, when I felt someone cover my eyes. "Aaaccckkk!!! Who is it!" I screamed. "Me, its me..." I heard someone replying in between laughs. "Hongbin oppa? How could you do that?! Scared me!" I smacked away his hands. "Hongbin OPPA???" Nayoung asked. "Yea... He's my partner..." I said hesitatently. How would she think of this... "Seriously?! That's so freaking cool!!" She started fangirling. I covered my face. So embarressing. "Shut up. Stupid." I muttered to her. "Why be so mean to your friend? Its okay." Hongbin oppa said warmly. Nayoung just spazzed more. What an embarressing friend.

"Let's go now, Hongbin oppa. Or else there'll be no time left." I tugged on his arm. He looked at me and nodded,"I got it. Goodbye, and nice meeting you, erm...Nayoung?" He winked at her. She just bowed shyly. OMG. What's wrong with that girl.

On the way to the practise room, Hongbin oppa asked me,"Did you practise by yourself?" I blushed and shook my head. He just grinned,"Never mind then. Actually, I didn't practise either. I was just asking just in case you practised. Then it'll be so embarressing for me. Haha." He laughed awkwardly. I smiled. How cute... Wait, what?! What did I just think?!

"Come in." Hongbin oppa opened the door. I bowed when I entered, then made a beeline for the practise room. Hongbin oppa and I revised all the moves and made sure we could remember the moves, before practising together. To my surprise, we actually matched quite well, with all our dance moves matching, in sync. Our dance practise was quite successful, we practised quite a lot.

"Huff huff..." I panted. I was more tired as yesterday. "Here, drink lots. Don't faint." Hongbin oppa held out a bottle of water for me. "Thanks..." I barely said. I haven't been this tired for a long time. I must be getting weaker.

Then, I felt a penetrating headache. Things were getting blurry. I shook my head hard. I could see clearly again. What's happening? "Yah, are you okay?" Hongbin asked me in a worried tone. I nodded. "You don't look okay, maybe you're too tired. Let's stop here today. Go rest. And don't fall sick. Okay?" I nodded. Maybe it really is because I'm too tired. I should rest. "I'll send you home." He offered. I declined though,"Nah, its okay, I shouldn't trouble you too much. I'll get going then! Byees!" I waved to him. I bowed to the members and quickly left the practise room.

Now, to go home.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I quickly made my way out of the auditorium. What a boring speech. Wasted so much of my time. Why did I even agree to come here? I shook my head. What a waste of time and energy.

As I was walking towards the school gate, I caught sight of a girl staggering towards the school gate. Is there something wrog with her? She looks sick. She looks familar...wait...isn't that Cheryl? I dashed forward and grabbed her by the arm. She just looked up at me,"J-jungkook oppa- Help-" Then her eyelids fluttered close. "What?! Wake up?! What's wrong?!" I shouted and shook her. She wouldn't wake up, replaying the scene from the previous time. I got really worried again. I immediately lifted her up bridal style and ran all the way to her house.

Please...

Let there be nothing wrong with Cheryl...

Let her be fine...