Chapter 30--Trouble

Cheryl's P.O.V

As we alighted from the train, Yiseol, Nayoung and I chatted happily. We laughed and giggled, and unknowingly arrived at the entrance of a dark alley. We stopped in our tracks and hesitated. "Guys, its really dark, but its the fastest way home. Should we?" Yiseol asked. Nayoung replied,"Let's just...go for it. Its getting late too. Our parents will be worried, especially Jin oppa. You know him..." We all agreed on taking the alley way home.

We grabbed hold of each other tight and walked into the alley. Sweat was forming on my back as we walked slowly and carefully through the alley. I had a bad feeling that something was going to happen.

"So...who do we have here?" A sinister voice said from behind us. Our hearts stopped as we turned around to see who it was. H-han Juyeong?! What is she doing here?! "Han Juyeong? If I knew it was only you, I wouldn't have been so scared. Cheh." Nayoung said, being her fiery self. I tugged on her shirt, telling her to stop. "Hah! Only me? You got to be kidding. Girls?" Han Juyeong raised her hand and girls started swarming out towards us. "Why, what is the reason you are doing this?" Yiseol stammered. "To become the only queenka, what else." Han Juyeong replied evilly. "You're only after me, leave them alone. Just harm me, why my friends. They didn't even do anything wrong!" I shouted at her as I steppes forward. "Cheryl ah!" Yiseol and Nayoung tried to stop me. "Aww... so sweet, should I say. Get all three of them." Han Juyeong ordered her 'servants'.

"Ahhh!!" "Stop!!" "Let go of me!!" Screams were heard all over the place. Then, a piece of wet cloth was placed over my nose and mouth. I started to feel dizzy, and dizzier, my vision becoming blurry, faint. I lost conciousness almost immediately and fell to the floor.