Chapter 3--Bad impression

Cheryl's P.O.V

"Let's get closer then!" I smiled at Jimin oppa. I looked at Jungkook oppa that was standing beside him. He didn't seem happy that we stayed beside them. He seems to have an attitude problem. What's wrong with him? He seems unhappy with everyone and everything. I pouted to myself as I turned around and followed Jin oppa to our house.

Once we entered the house and closed the door, I asked Jin oppa,"Oppa. That...Jungkook oppa seems to be kind of weird. Don't you think so? He's like angry at everything?!" Jin oppa turned to me,"Naughty girl. You're not supposed to talk about anyone behind their backs. Its rude." He shook his finger at me. I groaned. Again?!

Jin oppa always treats me like a baby. Like his daughter. He told me its because we don't have parents and he's older than me, so he has to take care of me. Its not I don't like it, just that he acts a bit weird sometimes. Ordering me around, blah blah... In front of my friends, he still acts like my dad. And its so embarressing! He used to hold my hand every single second, but he stopped because I warned him to stop. Back to the topic...

"Oppa, its not about being rude. I'm just trying to say that Jungkook oppa is a bit weird. Can't you understand?" I rolled my eyes. Jin oppa walked to behind the counter and began making Milo. "I agree, I think he's kind of weird too. But its rude to talk about other people behind their backs. Undertood? Don't do it again." I pouted. "Okay oppa. I'm going up first. Call me down when the milo is done." I walked up the stairs.

"Ahh..." I plomped down on my bed once I entered my room. (Picture included in front) My room was decorated myself. Pretty cool right? I love pink, so my room is kind of pinkish. But not totally pink. I have quite a big bed and butterfly stickers over my walls. I love butterflies too. They look so elegant when they're flying. And beautiful. I have a table, books, chairs, blah, blah. My closet is in another room, the whole room is the closet. Jin oppa also has his own closet room.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Our parents own a company, so we sold it and put all the money in our bank accounts. We weren't old enough to manage the company, so we had 2 choices. Sell it or give it to our uncle. Our uncle is really money-lover, we would never get the company back if we give it to him. So we sold it. And we're really living really well now. We don't need the money now anyway. And we can always get part-time jobs or take the money out from the bank accounts. Haha.

I got up from my bed and looked out the window. There were cute fluffy birds chirping in the trees. I smiled. They're so adorable. "SHUT UP!" A deafening shout came from the house beside ours. A paper aeroplane came flying towards the birds fron the window opposite mine. The birds all flew away, shocked. I glared at the guy looking and shooing the birds away. That definitely isn't Jimin oppa. So that's...Jungkook oppa? As expected. A horrible person. I sighed. Wait...so this means...Jungkook oppa satys in the room opposite mine?! This is horrid. I walked away from the window and buried my head in my blanket. Argh. Please tell me this is just a nightmare. Please.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Oh. My. God. That girl, what was her name? Cheryl? Whatever. She stays opposite my room. Means I'll see her everytime I look out of the window. Gosh. That sounds stupid. I better get back to sleep and stop thinking about that. I'll just kill more brain cells. I lied down on my bed and closed my eyes...