Chapter 16--That girl

Cheryl's P.O.V

I'm so happy after the Namsan 'date'! Because Yiseol and V oppa finally got together!! Even though it wasn't according to our plan, at least they bacame a couple. Luckily Yiseol didn't get injured or anything. That would have been bad. Apparantly, they ALREADY had their first kiss, which is so sweet and amazing at the same time. I still can't believe my bestie's lips already got taken. Anyways, I'm still happy for them!! Now, back to my problems...

Jungkook oppa, during the Namsan 'date', asked me out again. I accepted it, of course, I don't have a reason to reject it. And actually, I kind of want to go on another date with him... And I'm pretty sure I like him.

Today, as usual, is a school day. But I'm so freaking tired. I didn't feel like waking up but Jin oppa woke me up anyways. Arghhhh. We washed up quickly and walked out of our house, waiting for Jimin oppa and Jungkook oppa. Since they live beside us, we just all walk to school together. Jungkook oppa walked out of the house first and winked at me. I immediately looked away, but couldn't hide my pinkish cheeks. Jungkook oppa walked over to me and whispered,"Remember, our date is tomorrow. Wear something nice~" I hit him lightly on his shoulder. "Excuse me, I always wear something nice." I retorted back at him. He grinned and ruffled my hair, making the hair that I painfully combed all messy again. I smacked his hand and pouted, trying to straighten my hair down again. Jungkook oppa just laughed at my actions, which got annoying.

When Jimin oppa finally came out, we started walking to school. We still had around 20 minutes to being late, so we took our time and strolled. Jungkook oppa kept teasing me on the way. All because I was scared when I saw a 'weird thing' on the road, that turned out to be a piece of cloth.

When we finally reached school, we reported to the school hall together. Today was the day to go on the school expedition, Year 3s and 4s would be going together. And of course, stay with their buddies the whole time. Our school expedition was to go out of school and watch a play, which I thought would be quite fun and interesting. When we reached the school hall, Jungkook oppa and I went to sit behind our classes, that were seated beside each other. So, I sat beside Jungkook oppa. Well, we are supposed to sit with our buddies.

Nayoung, being the bubbly and friendly her, came skipping over to me. She sat down beside me and we started chatting about stuff. While I was being a normal human being, Nayoung was fangirling so much that I couldn't stand it. I changed the topic, in hope that she would stop. "Oh yeah, where's Yiseol? Has she not come yet? That's really weird, she usually comes early." I asked Nayoung. Nayoung giggles and pointed in front of us,"Isn't she there? With her boyfriend~" Nayoung replied with a teasin tone. I looked in front. Yiseol and V oppa were sitting a few seats in front of us, looking so sweet together.

Soon, it was time for us to set out for the theatre. We boarded the school bus and travelled for 1 hour to the theatre. Since it was quite a long time, I decided to close my eyes and sleep. The bus seat was comfy, giving me a comfortable sleep.

When I woke up, I felt like I was leaning against something. It felt warm. I opened my eyes. "Oh! Sorry, really sorry oppa!" I immediately got up from Jungkook oppa's shoulder. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks. Jungkook oppa smiled as he said it was okay. I must have accidentally leaned on his shoulder while I was asleep. Ahh 어떡해, so embarressing...

Jungkook's P.O.V

She's so cute, blushing when she realised she was leaning on me this whole time. Actually, I got surprised when I felt her leaning on me. Then I realised she was asleep. It makes sense though, I don't think she would lean on my shoulder while being awake. Anyways, her head felt really matching to me, like a perfect match.

The bus arrived at the theatre and we all alighted noisily. Cheryl probably was still a little embarressed, so she didn't say anything to me. Well, I'm the guy here, so I decided to step up and say something to her. "Cheryl ah, are you okay? You seem more quiet today." "You already know!" She whined cutely and pouted. "Don't pout, wrinkles will form faster." I reached out and put her mouth into a smiley face. She moved away, "Oppa, why did you do that?" I just smiled and grabbed her wrist, pulling her with me as we walked into the theatre.

I don't know what has gotten into me nowadays. I seem to have become bolder, like grabbing Cheryl's wrist, putting her mouth into a smiley face. And I didn't feel that weird when she was leaning on me. Maybe I'm getting used to her? That's good, at least I won't be so awkward when I'm with her.

When we finally entered the theatre and got a seat, a familar girl caught my eyes. Wasn't she the bubble tea shop cashier when I went with Cheryl on our first date? The one that I didn't really like? The one that Cheryl knew and recognised? The one that knew and recognised Cheryl? I got curious and asked Cheryl,"Cheryl ah, who's that girl? You know, the cashier for the bubble tea shop? In front, she's there. You know her right?" Cheryl's expression changed and she explained to me,"Erm...Oppa, you see, our school has kingkas and queenkas, and Yiseol, Nayoung and I are part of the queenkas. That girl, Han Juyeong, is also a queenka, the same age as me, but much more bitchier. She's really mean, Yiseol, Nayoung and I all got bullied by her before. And apparently, she has a crush on Jin oppa, but she doesn't like me, so yeah... I seriously hope she doesn't get together with Jin oppa, if she does, I think Jin oppa will change a lot. I hope she doesn't. " I nodded. This Juyeong girl sounds really mean, I need to ask V hyung and Suga hyung about it...