Chapter 29--Girls day out

Cheryl's P.O.V

"Okay, let's go to Cheryl's house and change first, then head out. Gogogo!" Nayoung was all excited. Yiseol and I just laughed, looking at her silly actions. "Oh yeah, what about V oppa? Did you tell him? Don't tell me...you just left him in school by himself?!" I asked Yiseol. She giggled as she waved her hand at me,"What are you saying?! Of course I told him, and he agreed. He wanted to hang out with his friends too."

"Oh yeah, guys? Where do you wanna go?" Nayoung asked after we were all out of the house. Not to boast, but, we all looked beautiful. "Erm...what about the beach? I heard the beach is really beautiful, and there's a small garden near the beach. Also, I haven't been to a beach before. And I don't go to gardens often either." I suggested. They nodded happily,"Okay!"

"We've finally arrived at Busan! Yawn~" Yiseol exclaimed as she yawned. We were all tired after that super long four hour train ride. We quickly got off the train and headed out of the train station, towards the beach.

"Woah!!~" I exclaimed as we stepped onto the soft sandy beach. As we arrived around evening, the sun was setting. The sunset was absolutely beautiful. We gasped as we stared at the breathtaking view. We sat down beside each other and took selfies. Well, typical us...

"So, how's things going with Jungkook oppa?" Yiseol turned to me. I looked down on the sand and fiddled with it,"I don't know..." Yiseol placed her arm around me,"You know, I'm really grateful for all your efforts to get V oppa and I together, so just tell me if you need help. I'm more than willing!" She shot me a wide smile. "Meee tooo!" Nayoung hugged me tight. I laughed as I hugged both of them tight back. "Thanks, sweeties!"

"So, are you sure nothing happened between you and Jungkook oppa? You guys seem drifted apart nowadays. Is everything really okay?" Yiseol, being the caring girl she is, questioned me. I pressed my lips together and sighed. Nayoung comforted me,"Yah, Sujin ah, you can tell us. Don't worry. Since you told us all about you and even your cherished real name, just trust us." I nodded.

"Actually, I saw Jungkook oppa with Han Juyeong, and she was hugging him. But if it was only the first time, I would have forgiven him, but..." I forced back in my tears, remembering that heartbreaking moment. Yiseol and Nayoung's eyes widened,"You mean...its not the first time!?" I nodded sadly, "Yeah. The first time was in the school corridor, when Han Juyeong gave Jungkook oppa a kiss on his cheek." "That girl, she must be trying to become the only queenka. I heard her talking to her friends, that she wanted to get rid of us. She must be wanting to deal with Cheryl first." Nayoung said. "Then, we need to protect our friend and her relationships. Fighting!" Yiseol exclaimes as she put her hands out for a high-five. The three of us put our hands together.

Fighting!파이팅!

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Yah, Jungkook ah." A voice called for me before I left the class. I turned around and my eyes met with Hongbin's. "What?" I asked coldly. He asked with a slight smile,"You wanna have a talk?" I was going to walk away but stopped in my tracks at the last two words,"About Cheryl..." We looked at each other.

I dropped my bag on the bench and walked to the railings, placed my arms on the railings and looked around. Hongbin walked to beside me and leaned his back against the railings,"Cheryl...she needs you." I froze and my mind went blank. She...needs me? "She can't be without you. Haven't you seen her nowadays, sad and down. Totally different from her usual lively and cute self. Did... something happen between you guys?" Hongbin looked at me. I sighed as I looked down.

"Something did happen, huh? I guessed it. So, mind telling me? I'll try to help the misunderstanding between you and Cheryl lessen, maybe she'll forgive you?" I turned to him,"I thought...you like her?" He just looked at the sky,"Well, I do. But she is definitely happier when she's with you. There's that smile that only appears when she's with you. That smile full of happiness." I nodded slowly. "So I'm going to help you. You know, liking someone is wanting them to be happy. But you have to tell me what happened first before I can help, right?" He raised an eyebrow.

I took a deep breath as I began 'storytelling'.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey!!! I included the picture of the 3 besties on their trip on the first page. And I had to cover the faces, cos the girls in the picture are actually American, not Korean so... I hope you guys understand.

And I hope that Cheryl and Jungkook get back together!! Kyaa!!꺄!! And Hongbin is such a sweetie to give up on his own love for Cheryl... Totally fangirling now, even though this is my own book. Haha! Hope you know how I feel now^_^ ×_×

I hope you enjoyed reading so far, and please continue to support!

And remember, vote please!!
-presses the vote button-
Thanks!! Please comment too!!

Yours sincerely,
XOXO
cheryllee243795
♡♥☆★