Chapter 10--Changed Pt1

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Jungkook ah, you...like Cheryl right?" Jimin hyung came into my room and asked me after sitting on my bed. "H-huh? N-no! Of course not! S-she's so annoying, why would I like her? What are you even talking about?! G-get off my bed!" I immediately got flustered. I shoved Jimin hyung off my bed. "Ouch! Why push me off!" He scowled and grabbed a chair and sat in front of me. "I know you like Cheryl. Otherwise, why would you be so protective when I asked you if you liked her. You even offered her food, which you would definitely not do in the past. She changed you Jungkook ah... "

I thought about it. I did change quite a lot. I did things that I would have never done in the past. She did change me...

"I already asked Jin hyung for his approval for you and Cheryl. He said, he can't trust Cheryl with you according to your behaviour in the past." My heart sank. Which means I can't be together with Cheryl, right? "But he said, since you changed a bit, he'll let Cheryl be with you after you become a changed person totally. Okay? Hyung will help you, no worries." "But hyung, I don't think Cheryl likes me the way I like her..." I sighed. "Then make her fall for you, stupid." Jimin hyung patted my back. "Wake up at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning. We'll do exercise with Jin, show him how much you've changed! Fighting my dongsaeng!" Jimin hyung cheered me on.

Jin hyung, I'm going to show you how much I've changed. I'll make you agree to me and Cheryl being together!

Jin's P.O.V

I can't believe Jungkook actually agreed to exercise with Jimin and I. At 7 o'clock in the morning! I must say, he's changed a lot! He used to be that unhappy gloomy dude that didn't talk to anyone much. Maybe he really does like Cheryl that much...

But in my eyes, he still hasn't changed to the extent that Cheryl can be safe with him. I need to see more...

"Jin hyung!" A voice called me. Is that...Jungkook? He never raises his voice louder than 3 decibles! What?? He shone me a smile and waved brightly. What?? He never has other expression than the -_- expression. I can tell he's trying his best to convince me to let them be together.

But we have to see if Cheryl likes him in the first place. Otherwise, this whole thing is just useless.

"Hyung, we arrived. Shall we go run now?" Jungkook asked me. I nodded. He dashed off. He sure is good in sports. Jimin jogged up to me. "See, Jungkook has changed. Now will you let them be together?" I hesitated.

"Let's wait and see first."

"Yeesh Jin ah!" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hello^_^ Sorry this chapter was kind if short! Running out of ideas now..... Please message me any ideas you have! Don't comment the ideas, it breaks the suspense.

Thanks for supporting this story! Even though I'm a bad writer... Love ya!!

Yours sincerely,
XOXO,
cheryllee243795
♡♥☆★