Chapter 31--Kidnapped

Cheryl's P.O.V

Ahh! My head hurts! I opened my eyes with much difficulty and scanned my surroundings. This place was dark and dirty, completely silent. This was probably a basement of somewhere. I spotted a window and was going to stand up to look through it, then I realised that I couldn't. I couldn't move my hands either. I gasped in shock when I saw my hands being tied together with Nayoung and Yiseol's. Which means I have to move together with them to be able to even walk. "Guys, get up!" I tried to wake them up.

"Where are we!?" Yiseol and Nayoung exclaimed in shock. "I don't know, so let's stand up. Then I can look through the window there." I nodded my head towards the window. We quickly stood up and moved ourselves towards the window. Nayoung suddenly said,"Let me do it, I'm the tallest, remember?" Yiseol and I nodded and made way for her.

Nayoung gasped as she looked outside. "What? Tell us what you see!" I asked impatiently. "We're outside school. Opposite here is school." Nayoung replied. Yiseol said logically,"Han Juyeong must have left us here on the way to school then. That horrid girl." We sighed, how are we going to even escape from here?!

Jungkook's P.O.V

"So...what's your plan?" I turned to Hongbin. He just smirked, "You'll see. Meet me after school." We walked into class and took our seats.

I couldn't help feeling worried about this. I mean, why isn't he telling me anything? He better not betray me, I'm gonna kill him if he does.

Aish that stupid Hongbin! Where did he go now, after telling me to meet him?! I scratched my head and sat back down on the chair. I'm gonna wait for 5 more minutes, then I'll leave. Lee Hongbin, 5 minutes is all I'm giving you.

That Lee Hongbin is seriously not appearing, what the? I picked up my bag and walked out of the room, frustrated. He told me to meet him, what is this?

Just then, someone popped out in front of me. "까꿍! Kakoong! Oppa!" I rolled my eyes when I saw it was Han Juyeong. What does she want now? "What? What do you want?" "Aing~ Oppa, I was just saying hi, why so mean?" She whined. "Just saying hi? Then you've already said hi right? Okay bye then." I turned my back on her and walked away. "Oppa, you're gonna regret this!"

As I walked out of the school gates, Cheryl's voice kept sounding in my mind. But I couldn't really make out what she was saying. Is she trying to tell me something? Did somethimg happen to her? Is she in trouble? Is this some kind of a sign? I covered my ears tight and concentrated on what the voice was saying.

"H-help...please...help..." was all I could make out. Cheryl must be in trouble! She's calling for help! I rushed to Cheryl's house and pressed the doorbell repeatedly. Open up, hurry! "J-jungkook? What are you doing here?" Jin hyung opened the door, looking shocked. "Cheryl's in trouble. Is he at home?" I panted. "N-no, he hasn't come home since yesterday night. She said she's on a trip with Yiseol and Nayoung, she should be safe. What's with the 'she's in trouble' thing?" Jin hyung asked curiously. I explained to him,"I kind of heard sounds of Cheryl calling for help in my mind. Hyung, I don't feel safe about this. Let's find her first." Jin hyung immediately whipped out his phone,"I'll call her."

"She's not picking up! What to do? 어떡해?" Jin hyung started to panic. "Let's find her. I'll go to school and ask around. Hyung, you go to the places she usually goes to. Go!" I quickly ran as fast as my legs coukd take me back to school.

I stood impatiently at the crossing. Hurry up and come out, green man. I need to find Cheryl! "H-help! Someone out there?" I heard muffled sounds coming from behind me. I turned around and to my horror, there wasn't anyone behind me. The sound was coming from...the building! I took soft steps to the building and listened closely again. The basement. I looked down and spotted a window. I bent down and this time, I heard the sounds clearly.

"Anyone here?" I said loudly into the window. "Oh! Yes! Here! Please help us!" A familar voice replied me. "Cheryl? Is that you?" I asked. "Who are- Jungkook oppa?" Cheryl's shocked voice replied me. "Yeah, its me! Don't worry, I'll get you out of there!" I yelled back.

Now, how am I going to do that?