The fugitives and the teens

The disco lights complemented her fair skin, glowing her curled, copper hair

The disco lights complemented her fair skin, glowing her curled, copper hair. Guitar in hand, and mic at mouth. Echo performed at Julia's bar. Stupid Cupid, she sang. It was a favourite for the regulars, some where creeps with a thing for little girls, some where music enthusiasts, other were the humble town wives who looked up to Echo's strong figure. Although to some she was, Little Red, others Eleanor, but to everyone she was a star.

"Stupid Cupid you're a real mean guy." The performer gripped the microphone, "I'd like to clip your wigs so you can't fly" She stepped to the rhythm, "I'm in love and it's a crying shame." Echo pulled all kinds of dramatic faces, "And I know that you're the one to blame." She pointed to random man in the audience, growing his creepy smirk, "Hey, hey, set me free. Stupid Cupid stop picking on me." She pouted,  clapping to the song.

"I can't do my homework and I can't think straight." Her eyes scanned the bar, "I meet him every morning 'bout a half past eight." A familiar haircut caught her attention, "I'm acting like a lovesick fool." The ginger blinked, opening her eyes and it was gone, "You've even got me carrying his books to school. Hey, hey, set me free." She looked down to her feet, making sure she was in time, "Stupid Cupid stop picking on me."

There he stood, right at the stage, blank faced. Although there was something in his eye, a glimmer, a sparkle, of hope, no happiness, no, love. Five was brimmed with admiration at her stage presence, at her presence in general. "You mixed me up a good right from the very start. Hey, go play Robin Hood with someone else's heart." Echo almost froze at the sight of the boy, all of her emotions came crashing down at once. So, she did what a performer does best, shoved all of that passion in to her song, and faked it till made it. "You got me jumping like a crazy clown. And I don't feature what you're putting down." Her fingers got the guitar and began playing, hard. Eyes never once leaving Five's.

"Since I kissed his lovely lips of wine. " Echo smirked, "The thing that bothers me is that I like it fine. Hey, hey, set me free. Stupid Cupid picking on me." The boy's expression finally changed, he smiled with a roll of his eyes, and clapped with the beat. Now it was instrumental, Echo dominated the song with her electric guitar, Five raised his brows, impressed.

"You got me jumping like a crazy clown. And I don't feature what you're putting down." Echo tilted her head, "Since I kissed his lovely lips of wine." She teasingly winked at him, to which he chuckled, "The thing that bothers me is that I like it fine. Hey, hey, set me free." She lowered to her knees, bring the mic with her, "Stupid Cupid stop picking on me. Hey, hey, set me free." She shuffled towards him. "Stupid cupid stop picking on me." As the song finished, she panted, face an inch from the boys.

Standing, Little Red huffed the guitar from around her neck, jumping down from the stage. Echo snagged the boys arm, dragging him into the back, ignoring the applause that followed her. "How the hell did you find me?" She shoved him in to the wall.