so high.

play the song when you see *
________________________________

play the song when you see *________________________________

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

eddie ,
eddie munson

labeled as "the freak " of hawkins high , or the "dungeons & dragons guy" , if you will.

he's always had his eye on you , all the time. you did too. he's so pretty...

his brown , soft eyes
his brown , wavy hair
his smile , his fucking smile.
his hands , his ring covered fingers
the way his voice echoed through your ears
and more specifically ,

the way he made you feel.

all fuzzy inside , like you're slowly going insane and head over heels. there's no doubt he felt the same way.

*
the bell rings and you & eddie shot eachother a glare with a smile. you walked towards him , and he laced his hand through your hand.

his soft , pale skin against yours. his thumb rubbing the place above your thumb.

you get me so high ...
i know you ain't a drug , but you get me so high.

he walks through the crowded parking lot with you , people murmuring and talking shit. you didn't care. you cared about eddie , and noone else.

as you two walked through the gloomy woods in hawkins , he always glanced at you , as he was studying you as you looked at your surroundings.

the fall trees being stripped of their leaves as the weather changes , his voice echoing through your ears catching your attention.

"did you hear me ?" eddie asks , sitting on the wooden table. you glance at him and smile , "sorry , no. no i didn't , would you repeat what you said ? munson ?"

he nods , "have you seen the way steve's been looking at you ? it's pissing me off to be honest.  " he says , looking at you with a serious look.

so high ..

"possessive ..." you chuckle. "aren't we , mr.munson ?" you say , and he laughs with his arms up.  he gets up and turns around. "very much so , mrs y/l/n " he says , bending down onto the table.

"you're mine. all mine. and if harrington even lays a finger on you , it's gonna be hell onto him " he says , pointing the table with his finger as he intoxicates you with his eyes.

"yours huh ? make it official eddie , cause i want nothing more then to be yours " you say , standing up to him , getting close.

you ain't a drug but you get me so high
you get me so high
you get me so high
i know you ain't a drug ,
but you get me so high.

his eyes widen as you match his energy , realizing you feel the same way about him and always have. he takes his finger , placing it under your chin. you look up at him , his coffee colored eyes bloomed into yours.

"would you like to be mine , y/n y/l/n?" he asks , holding your face with one finger , the other hand on the middle of your back holding you.

"yes , eddie munson , i always have been " you say , barely in a whisper as he leans down , closing the space between your guys ' lips.

you kiss back passionately , turning your mouth to the side as he deepens the kiss ,

one hand holding your throat , the other on your face. you both pull away , happier then ever , feeling so high with him.

he smiles at you as you two lock lips again , more passionate this time. you wrap your arms around his neck as he lifts you up , onto the table.

he stops kissing you , going to your neck. he kisses softly until you gasp , alarming him that he found your spot. he chuckles against your weed and vanilla scented skin , and sucks there.

his lips and tongue hold a grip on your skin as you grab his hair , the intoxicating feeling of his lips on your neck.

"eddie " you breathe , throwing your head back. he lets go of your neck softly , pulling his lips away. a dark hickey left behind.

he smiles , grabbing your hand and walking back to his van. "all mine " he says , kissing your hand.

"all yours , munson " you say , as you see steve in the crowded parking lot. his face softens as he sees the hickey , and eddie's arm around your waist. eddie smirks , getting you inside the passenger seat of his van.

he turns the van out of the spot he has , and drives off eyeing harrington. you're all eddies , and you wouldn't want it any other other way.